Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Until you boot with the dongle, you can plug it out.
    I managed to jailbreak my ps3 using ps3break 1.2 dongle. After copying FF 13 using the open manager 2.01c to the internal HDD, I cannot run the game. The ps3 just brings back to the desktop. I've the original FF 13 disc in the drive.

Must I insert the dongle everytime I start my PS3?

Sorry for asking so much questions. noob here

Sponsored Links
    i think x3max is good has loads of features and supports all .hex files

Every time your console went off, you have to plugin the dongle and boot from it to run the backup manager or Gaia to start a backed up game.

Quote Originally Posted by greeny2010 View Post
    I managed to jailbreak my ps3 using ps3break 1.2 dongle. After copying FF 13 using the open manager 2.01c to the internal HDD, I cannot run the game. The ps3 just brings back to the desktop. I've the original FF 13 disc in the drive.

Must I insert the dongle everytime I start my PS3?

Sorry for asking so much questions. noob here
    there is nothing wrong with your 'problem'. You must have a ps 3 game disc inside the drive (can be any title) so that in your desktop, that ps 3 game icon changes to the title that you installed in your hdd after your run it from open manager.

Has anyone used amazebreak yet? I bought one from china for $7, still waiting for it though. I'm worried that they will not keep it up to date, so I'm curious. Can anyone tell me if this stuff is current?

Last I knew, Hermes 4 was the latest right?

Yep, this is Hermes 4b with spoofing 3.41 to 3.50. This is the actual *.hex equally like my PS3USBJailbreak and P3Go !

Amazebreak claims "notice:sony already blocked 3.41 PSN, pls do not use this file for PSN."

Really? I haven't read any news on this unless I missed it...

You can't connect to PSN anymore, you receive an error message when you try.

all i need is to have a backup manager on my ps3.

that's all i want. i'm running 3.50, so the e3 card will take care of this?

You can upgrade to 3.50 and use DNS trick to sign into PSN.

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News