Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i think all the dongle clones are pretty much the same.. ie clones.. i'd recommond one of them that has a good supprot team behind it to rip off other peoples ideas.. or a dev board.. i wish i had got one of these but they are around $60 in australia.

i have a ps3 break v1.1 and its fine apart from a few games sticking on black screen but for $25, 1/3 price of 1 new game, its great..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderkik View Post
    I would recommend a Teensy 2.0 or a Teensy 2.0 ++. Right now, they are in stock, they ship for 18$ and 24$ respectively, and as said before, you can use everything that has been released with it. And you can easily make a case for it from a Sd or memory stick plastic box.

The teensy 2.0 ++ has 128 Kb of onboard memory, more than enough to run AsBestOS.
    Seconded. whenever new payload comes out you can be sure teensy 2 ++ will be supported. plus it is one of the few jb device which can run asbestos.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Forgive me for sounding dumb, I'm not really a tech guy , but i'm interested in jailbreaking my ps3. Could someone answer some simple questions for me ?

Whats the difference between a normal usb stick and a development stick ?

Could i get way with only using a usb stick ?

I'm trying to mod my ps3 without actually spending any money ? What do you think the chances of me doing that are ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    1) As you put it a normal usb stick is a device that can not be reprogramed to do what we want it to. More info about Development Boards can be found in this thread PSGroove Compatible Boards.

2) No.

3) Depends on what you already own there are some "Free Options" out there.

A great place to start would be this thread PS3 Hacking Guides and Tutorials for Newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by zerowithcam View Post
    Forgive me for sounding dumb, I'm not really a tech guy , but i'm interested in jailbreaking my ps3. Could someone answer some simple questions for me ?
    Hi, If you're not a tech guy then I would suggest you use a PSBreak or P3Hub (or any other clone) to jailbreak your PS3. It's the ready-2-go solution for the non-techie folks. Those devices will run between $10-$30.

You could also use a jailbreakon iPhone (and other smart phones) to jailbreak your PS3. This way is free but it does require some tech-savviness.

Cheers.

hi guys, somebody can tell me if is posible jailbreak the 3.50 firmware on ps3?

Currently there is no way to jailbreak firmware 3.50.

Quote Originally Posted by speede7878 View Post
    hi guys, somebody can tell me if is posible jailbreak the 3.50 firmware on ps3?
    There is hope on the horizon, check out this thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...-115093-5.html
    Last edited by ps3freak420; 11-16-2010 at 12:03 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by zerowithcam View Post
    I'm trying to mod my ps3 without actually spending any money ? What do you think the chances of me doing that are ?
    you can use ti calculator, android phone, iphone, ipods and many others to JB and you most probably have got one of them already.

So it appears the Teensy ++ is out till January... Any other open source boards that are easy to get and have enough memory for the future like the Teensy ++?

hey guys... I have PS jailbreak2 mod chip where it work just fine with Gaia manger, FTPServer Black box V1.2 , and Hermes Hex v4b for sure... but lately the new hex with 3.5 spoof released and I want just to load it to my dongle... so I open the ps jailbreak 2 upgrader and plugged my mod chip into my PC and nothing happened since the upgrader is just keep telling me that device is not detected !!

any help here ?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News