Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Post PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List

Sponsored Links
    Hey Y'all

A little premature I know, but I'm guessing there are a few out there with PSJB's at least now and it seems like a good idea to keep a record of games tested so people can see what works and what doesn't.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List is live, so those who are logged in can add their feedback to it using the link... and those not logged in can still view it of course.

Be aware the database list is still in the "BETA" phase so we can, as a group, tweak it as necessary to add or remove options and so on. I still have a local backup of the old list... this weekend I will input the remaining games from it unless others lend a hand and help us out.

In case some people have been living under a rock, here is what the abbreviations mean in the PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List:
    • PS3 Game = PS3 game title
    • INT = internal PS3 hard disk drive
    • USB = usb PS3 hard disc drive
    • Updates = game updates
    • Online = online play
    • DLC = downloadable content
    • FW = PS3 firmware version
    • Size = PS3 game size
    • Notes = notes from the person adding a game, [color=red]try to keep the notes relevant but you may include your username for credit (notes can be viewed by hovering with your mouse over the notepad icon OR by clicking on it)
    • Green Checkbox = Yes, the game works.
    • Red Checkbox = No, the game doesn't work.
    • Grey Checkbox or N/A = Untested or Not Applicable (if a game doesn't have online functionality or downloadable content, etc.

Finally, you can use this thread to report errors/omissions in the list and the Staff will fix them in the database but please do not post game feedback (compatibility results) here... just submit it directly to PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List and THANKS to all contributers!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News