Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Diverge View Post
    I'm going to assume an eboot.bin is a small file. If so, we can just start collecting decrypted eboot.bin for various games.
    Great Idea. We can start a list of Jailbreak ripped eboots the we have.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm going to assume an eboot.bin is a small file. If so, we can just start collecting decrypted eboot.bin for various games.
    Very very very very good idea !!!!!!!

Sponsored Links

Collection Eboot.bin

Sponsored Links
    Why not make a tool on some sort of a server wich contains GAME ID and the Eboot.bin which matches it. So you can give up youre Harddrive/Flashdrive and say patch all. And the program it selfs will check if the Eboot.bin is already patched or not. Maybe a size comparision or something. Offcourse it could also then if noticed any patch update the database with that specific Eboot.bin and info

-----------------------------------------
    GAME_ID | Eboot.bin_URL | Eboot.bin_SIZE
    -----------------------------------------

Two questions

Assuming this program eventually works how will the current 4gb external restriction work? For example if the iso is over 4gb will it work? Does this program somehow make them smaller then 4gb? Will this allow games like uncharted 2 and resistance work on external?

Also does anyone have hen jailbreak rip size of uncharted 2 and resistance? Size of the file not e actual game itself?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Donstil View Post
    Yes it can be. I am living in the netherlands and here we got 120/20 at home.
    wow thats crazy... I need some help in testing out my connection , i need to see if i am get the speed i am paying for or near to it .. Anyone with high upload speed of 10mb or more. Pm me if need be..

Quote Originally Posted by SLADER141 View Post
    So guys if u want to get free games just stop by at gamestop or EB games and u can get a used game and u can return the game after 3 days just buy bunch of ps3 used games and get a backup and wait until the proper iso loader
    lol, they really let u return games within 3 days? Even preowned games? That's better than wasting money on renting. Thanks for the info mate!

Only bad thing is, I'm sure they are copyrighted files, and they need to be distributed on a site that doesn't care about copyrights, or via bit torrents.

I have Madden 07 (just tested out my AT90USBKEY).. but it's on internal drive, don't know how to get it off. Someone needs to make a homebrew file_explorer.pkg for us to install

Make the dump again on External HDD...

Quote Originally Posted by djhazardous View Post
    How many ISO's did you test?
    Tested 6 isos, none of which worked.

Dear god, this guy is brilliant. I've got a sizable collection of isos, but no eboots...lets see what we can do to fix this :P
    Last edited by thering; 09-02-2010 at 06:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by thering View Post
    Tested 6 isos, none of which worked.
    Are you able to take an decrypted eboot from one of the games you installed on your external hdd, and then put that eboot into the files you got after using this iso2jb program and see if it works. It has to be the same game obviously.

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News