Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The eboot.bin is still encrypted, therefore it will not run. The PSJB backup manager decrypts the eboot.bin as a game is saved to the HD.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i want upload Games Ps3 iso xD

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So guys if u want to get free games just stop by at gamestop or EB games and u can get a used game and u can return the game after 3 days just buy bunch of ps3 used games and get a backup and wait until the proper iso loader

It will take a few weeks to get the PS3 torrent scene running. As soon as the major warez groups get their Jailbreak/Groove to run, the torrent sites will be filled with WORKING rips.

Until then, I'll sit back and wait. Even if I had the possibility to apply the hack right now, I wouldn't be able to pirate anything.

where can i find ps3 download games?

Eboot.bin not vaild is the response you get from the backup manager when trying to access and older iso rip. I tested with Virtua Fighter and Burnout Paradise. Side note you can install debug games from a disc!! I placed a few on a blank dvd and they installed perfectly using the install packages app

Quote Originally Posted by PlaYOuT View Post
    where can i find ps3 download games?
    alt.binaries.images.playtstation

Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    Is that a home connection ???
    Yes it can be. I am living in the netherlands and here we got 120/20 at home.

Quote Originally Posted by SLADER141 View Post
    So guys if u want to get free games just stop by at gamestop or EB games and u can get a used game and u can return the game after 3 days just buy bunch of ps3 used games and get a backup and wait until the proper iso loader
    or just maybe, there is some magical place that exists where you can "gasp" RENT GAMES! WOULDN"T THAT BE AWESOME IF THIS PLACE EXSISTED.

lol.

I'm going to assume an eboot.bin is a small file. If so, we can just start collecting decrypted eboot.bin for various games.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News