Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So now we can use ANY PS3 .iso file that is already uploaded on the internet ?

If the answer is yes, i will start download right now

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well i download little big planet previously. Today i unpacked that game to an external hdd. When i try to load it via the backup manager it says that the eboot.bin was incorrect. Can be a random fault but i think all games must be ripped by the backup manager. Previous downloaded games may not work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS3 games contain firmware update pup files correct? It may be possible to dummy that data and make the overall image size a bit smaller. There may be some other files that can be dummied to reduce the iso size.

Maybe someone can code a PS3 ISO Compressor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbon3 View Post
    Well i download little big planet previously. Today i unpacked that game to an external hdd. When i try to load it via the backup manager it says that the eboot.bin was incorrect. Can be a random fault but i think all games must be ripped by the backup manager. Previous downloaded games may not work.
    Can you try the ISO2JB tool ?

So can i start to download .iso files ?

Yes or No ?

Reports say this doesn't work, as it doesn't decrypt the eboot.bin. I will be testing this myself soon.

Tryed allready. Didnīt work either. Same Eboot.bin failure. Seems like that these encryption can only be removed (?) by the Backup Manager. I copied my own Gta 4 to the same hdd and that worked flawlessly

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    such exciting times!!

good thing I'm on a 102/38 fiber pipe

download full blurays in less then an hour
    Is that a home connection ???

Do you need a blu ray reader... to use this progrom on your PC to use the ISO tool?

Quote Originally Posted by thering View Post
    Reports say this doesn't work, as it doesn't decrypt the eboot.bin. I will be testing this myself soon.
    Yea, I just showed it to CJPC on IRC and this was his reply:

<CJPC> ya i honestly DONT think it works @ all, not w/o the crypto key heh

So, we'll see what happens with it but I wouldn't get too excited yet.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News