Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    very nice, the 2nd video gives a lot more proof... i would LOVE to see if the loader works with online play. after the PS2, im sure sony has also made some type of protection for getting online. hmm, i guess we'll just have to wait and see :-D

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would like to say after further review of this 2nd Video naneo has messed with program for quite some time, she knew that things were being loaded into RAM from the hard-drive (if you look the ammo in the bottom right doesn't load immediately, also I bet she choose that level because it has a very short visible range. There is also apparently extreme lag that you can see right after the explosion.

What I am getting at is that the hypervisor might still be in tact; or this program opperates continiously throughout gameplay, processing, and if this is true, is there an apparent limit on the PS3 processor, or is it because it would be written on the main PPC-core?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    she has already said that the slow loading of resistance is due to it's large file size and how long it takes to read from the harddrive. of course, ur proposed theory is very plausible as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrytran View Post
    i tried to see the 2nd video but she must of just delete it. is there any word on her releasing it to us?
    nope. she is in with $ony in some manner, and was prior to this, it was stated earlier in this thread she signed an NDA

naoneo just removed all her videos.. not sure what that means if anything.

Ya, both vids seem down now... at least the powers that be got to check them out. Hopefully the GODs won't disappoint when D-DAY comes HEHE :grinb

Sorry to jump in here like this. I am just so curious now is to why she said "why wait?"....It's not like naoneo has released the info or any files yet. What are the chances an iso loader gets released with in the week. I'm still learning linux, but I would like to test my 2k7 dump.

why there is a sence "turn off the system".

you can turn off the PS3 system from the remote by holding the Playstation button on the controller. It that's what you mean anyway.

PS3 Directions Buttons

Quote Originally Posted by PS3Lawdy View Post
    That sucks, well i was kind enough to get the videos from a source before they were removed. I sent them to PS3News.
    OK, both vids are now archived on the site and linked in the "Update #2" of the Site News. Thanks again PS3Lawdy!

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News