Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The thing is we won't know if any of this is real before european PS3s are shipped so they can't be modified.

But remember how ppl thought the PSP UP modchip was a fake and everything. It's not great stuff anyway, but it exists and does its job!

So why not a PS3 Iso Loader?

Something to take into consideration : iso loaders boost console sells. However today Sony loses money on PS3s and lives w/ the money coming from the games. That's why I think it's even more important not to take the loader out before the end of may since if you take a simple way of thinking, Sony will only lose money on a lot of PS3s until they can lower costs if ppl don't buy any game (buying no game is stupid anyway, but hey, some ppl do it...)
    Last edited by festinacitizen; 02-04-2007 at 03:49 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would say it real

I cant wait till it out pity sony will patch it

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmatty View Post
    Kiss on the mouth by Our Lady peace
    Thanks! I gave ya a Thumbs Up too!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Thanks! I gave ya a Thumbs Up too!
    Awesome, thank-you!!

Here's a post from naoneo herself:
    You are more than likely better off waiting to see what move paradox take at this time, i value my job more than e-fame in which case you can even consider this video a fake if it helps you sleep better at night.

Beside that i've already given detailed documentation covering the flaw to sony, as stated in my contract, and not given specific details to the public, as covered in my NDA's, the video is purely to show (without leading too obviously to the hole) that the system is exploitable.

If paradox are using this same hole is at-best, guess work at this time though i do not beleive they are, especially if they are restricted to a specific firmware range, however we shall see in due time, if paradox decide to break the cycle of being the first to announce and the last (if ever) to deliver in terms of console exploitation.

p.s. paradox : no hate intended, it's just getting a bit old.

Also i shall clarify what is happening in the video.
    Set boot method from PS3 to OtherOS
    Hold ps button : shutdown
    Boot ps3, loader boots.
    select raw disk image
    image is mounted ("loading...")
    image is booted...
    when exiting the game, the machine powers off, when switched back on it returns to image selections screen.
    So it seems like she doesn't really want to release this for many reasons, but is trying to get someone else to realize the exploit and create something similar to hers. possibly a safety issue? Anyways, thought i'd share...

Naeneo also just posted this

my machine (used in the video) is 1.51.
    Now, this at least confirms for us that HER loader will work with all versions, or at least 1.51. But, of course PARADOX may be using a totally different type of loader.

well naoneo released no information at all, the video could be a fake - every monkey who got a decent video editing software could do that.

i wonder why naoneo did the video when she doesnt value the e-fame but hey at least she took the time to discredit paradox, boohoo

at this moment its 100% bull.

I agree with you icyderguru. She values better the support from sony than efame. She put presure on paradox to help sony patch all the holes before euro. She get the fame with the video and proof and the money from sony releasing them the info.

Way to go girl.............

Quote Originally Posted by kutibah View Post
    Here's a post from naoneo herself:

So it seems like she doesn't really want to release this for many reasons, but is trying to get someone else to realize the exploit and create something similar to hers. possibly a safety issue? Anyways, thought i'd share...
    Quote Originally Posted by kutibah View Post
    Naeneo also just posted this

Now, this at least confirms for us that HER loader will work with all versions, or at least 1.51. But, of course PARADOX may be using a totally different type of loader.
    Where are these quotes comin from ??

We don't allow any external links (instant ban here), so asking that = baddd... mmmk? Try Google.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News