Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This looks great *waits for a release*

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If ne one notices the mistake on the site the mod said it was loading sonic. So i was like omg u have to load a game and go through everything just to get this. But i guess we don't looks easy. Also what's hyper visor?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Ya, I'm not normally into that type of music but I DO like that song too! Anyone know?
    Our Lady Peace - Kiss on the Mouth

Quote Originally Posted by sniper78 View Post
    If ne one notices the mistake on the site the mod said it was loading sonic. So i was like omg u have to load a game and go through everything just to get this. But i guess we don't looks easy. Also what's hyper visor?
    Sonic is going to be Paradox's next release we was hoping there would be another clue in it.

This is a whole new loader.

this is awesome news! but, to be on the safe side, i'm still sticking with firmware 1.32 for now.

Looks like it's time to upgrade my HDD

Its real! Does any of ya know what the groups called- and or songname for the great song in the video?

Cool with an 37337 female hacker btw

i just updated to 1.51... i buy games when it comes to my current consoles,online resistance is pretty fun.... but this is great news for pirates everywhere if this is true... i mean if the PS3 ends up just like the psp, what does that do for the community... we arent just talking homebrew here.

so are we updating??? im soooo excited about this thankyou thankyou...just curious to how many people are biting and updating!!! wanna play online resistance (cant wait) but not sure about the update!! IS IT COOL??? WE GOOD WE GOOD?? lol

This sounds good enough for me to update, besides, I've been wanting to play MGS3 forever now and some resistance online. ya heard!

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News