Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    moreover $ony could not sell all its ps3 units here in US, so this could be a hype created by them.. I dont believe the video.. it looks real.. but it can be made using video editing tools..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    why not release the damn loader an by the time we get done downloading and playing all the existing games already out ther someone will have cracked the newest firmware an we can start all over again downloading an beating games just like the psp?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by toadnuts View Post
    I hope D-Day is soon. I can say why release a video and not release the loader. Lame!!! Must be Sony behind it or a fool starving for attention. People acting like they have stock in Sony. They made billions of dollars and you nothing so why protect them? Unless you are them. Just a thought.
    im sorry but i have to say this. you're an idiot. sony did NOT make billions of dollars. they LOSE $200+ on EACH console they sell. they are trying to make the profit in games. so then you go and pirate them too? obviously you dont know how economics works...

can i just say something? paradox is most obviously waiting until the PS3's for europe go into production that way Sony cant upgrade the firmware to block the loader. So its kind obvious that 1.51 SHOULD work with the Iso Loader because that is what the UK Systems will have (it'd be pointless for them to wait otherwise unless they really arent waiting for UK production)

PS3 Triangle Button

Kiddies: we don't want any "chats" posted here from other sites, forums, blogs, IM, or umm IRC and so on. If we wanted to read people's chats we would just go to those places for it.

Definatly real and being that it was done by a girl more power

I just would like to say if anyone intends on creating another bootloader and not releasing it, make a video of a game that hasn't been released, and drop your logo in physically during the video so that we know its actually there, and then do something like turning on the system with the controller showing the LED and then turning the system back on. I wouldn't even care to see how the loader works, or even the loader itself, that would be proof enough

Looks like the video has been removed by the user. Maybe $ony got to her?

Yeah, might be what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by toddo69 View Post
    why not release the damn loader an by the time we get done downloading and playing all the existing games already out ther someone will have cracked the newest firmware an we can start all over again downloading an beating games just like the psp?
    I agree with what you say but this can be done after every1 can use the loader just keep saving the games and save up for a nice big hard drive.

More games so more time to crack the next firmware.

anyone know whats the japanese song that was playing in the background of the 2nd video?

Sponsored Links
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News