Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by OnA XM202 View Post
    Because I can and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

PS

Don't take everything so seriously, it will make you get old much faster.
    you should follow your own advice! only responding to you dissing me because you speculated that i might only care about HOW she got ISOs to boot because i wanted to pirate games. like you're interested in having it so you can run homebrew apps right?

i will take your example however, and next time push someone on the street, then when they shove me back, i will tell them "hey, violence is not the way to respond to someone!"

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Off the ext2 awesomeness, the most practical solution. So anyone have any speculation as to whether this will allow homebrew and emulation code ( PS-Twii !!! )?

On a special note please everyone, be aware of who you are commenting at, look @ their titles when possible.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    I think what she might have been getting at was, here's what it looks like and how it should work, now get out there and do it yourself, and you won't have to wait for Paradox. That or don't wait at all and see that this doesn't exactly work well enough to do. Most likely the first though
    Agreed, but I think she had access to a dev kit. If she did, that is a huge leg up on everyone else. Either way, it was cool to see a loader created.

Quote Originally Posted by saccorator View Post
    Agreed, but I think she had access to a dev kit. If she did, that is a huge leg up on everyone else. Either way, it was cool to see a loader created.
    Not a 100% working tho because of the speed, maybe Paradox have the same way but havent released it because of the speed ??

Quote Originally Posted by saccorator View Post
    I think she had access to a dev kit. If she did, that is a huge leg up on everyone else. Either way, it was cool to see a loader created.
    Agreed... the part about how "UPS sent the devkit to the wrong person" I believe is a joke myself. She wasn't meaning it literally (like she got someone else's package that didn't belong to her) but that the devkit she received went to her- both a licensed dev'er and a 'closet' scener instead of another employee who wouldn't use it to make iSO Loaders.

Has there been any confirmation or indication that a loader can play PS2 Iso's as well? That sure would be a nice feature.

Would love Paradox just to show us a video, the march wait doesnt bother me to much because i only think it is fair but i just wanna see it.

I have a feeling on how this ferrox loader works, too bad im not able to write scripts or compile a kboot, otheros.bld file, or i might be able to help you all out.

what im guessing from this video, is that their own otheros.bld file was compiled, and isntead of the boot loader being told to run linux, it was told to run a specific program from the linux directory, wich will then in turn load up and in the script have the option to load an iso file, with the "autorun" option so to speak.

so it would look like this in a way:

put the new otheros.bld in the usb stick, restart, iso loader loads from the otheros.bld file wich tells it to look in a certain directory. and then scripts tell the loader from that directory what files to load.

this is the only way i can see a loader working on all firmware.

well ive pre ordered my ps3 hopfully we will get the loader soon

I would say.. Do NOT UPGRADE.. wait for paradox.. This could be a trick by $ony for upgrading to latest version and screwing our ps3.

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News