Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan01 View Post
    If she didn't want "e-fame" she wouldn't of posted it. She's a tease and in my opinion a worm of the PS3 "scene".
    agreed all information should be shared

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan01 View Post
    If she didn't want "e-fame" she wouldn't of posted it.
    I agree 100%. Like she couldn't have let people know about the hypervisor bit behind the scenes, behind the NDA, instead of a public video!

And SERIOUSLY, whats with the "WHY WAIT FOR PARADOX?" when we still apparently HAVE to wait for Paradox! I have the answer. We have to wait for Paradox because she isn't releasing the loader. Duh.

But yeah, it IS good to see that the proof of concept etc. I'm counting on Paradox D-DAY or a Ferrox leak.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by foss View Post
    agreed all information should be shared
    And she did just that, she shared her information, whether it's legit or not. But you aren't looking for the information, are you? You are looking for her to release her work so that you can pirate games. Sounds selfish on your part if you ask me (I know, no one asked me...)

Quote Originally Posted by RipNLa View Post
    And SERIOUSLY, whats with the "WHY WAIT FOR PARADOX?" when we still apparently HAVE to wait for Paradox! I have the answer. We have to wait for Paradox because she isn't releasing the loader. Duh.
    I think what she might have been getting at was, here's what it looks like and how it should work, now get out there and do it yourself, and you won't have to wait for Paradox. That or don't wait at all and see that this doesn't exactly work well enough to do. Most likely the first though

Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    I think what she might have been getting at was, here's what it looks like and how it should work, now get out there and do it yourself, and you won't have to wait for Paradox. That or don't wait at all and see that this doesn't exactly work well enough to do. Most likely the first though
    hehe yeah, I thought about that after I posted too. I'm just jealous of her skills/devkit and want a loader already

any idea what jap song that is in the second vid?

D_Day

I hope D-Day is soon. I can say why release a video and not release the loader. Lame!!! Must be Sony behind it or a fool starving for attention. People acting like they have stock in Sony. They made billions of dollars and you nothing so why protect them? Unless you are them. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by OnA XM202 View Post
    And she did just that, she shared her information, whether it's legit or not. But you aren't looking for the information, are you? You are looking for her to release her work so that you can pirate games. Sounds selfish on your part if you ask me (I know, no one asked me...)
    she shared SOME information. ultimately sharing none of the important/useful information. it's like proclaiming to the world "i invented time travel see this demonstration!" then providing no other information. at the end of the day it's just garbage until you can verify it.

as far as what i'm looking for. i'm looking for the same exact thing you are. so why are you here to chastise or criticize? you may feel guilty for some reason, but just accept and deal with it, rather than project it on others and live in denial.
    Last edited by foss; 02-05-2007 at 04:40 PM

<- lmao when sony's next fw update breaks LG tv support

Seriously though, this doesn't look like its going to be released at all. Back to Paradox it is.

Quote Originally Posted by foss View Post
    so why are you here to chastise or criticize?
    Because I can and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

PS

Don't take everything so seriously, it will make you get old much faster.
    Last edited by OnA XM202; 02-05-2007 at 05:53 PM

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News