Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

Matrix ODE Updated to v1.3 with New ISO Manager Support

Sponsored Links
    MatrixODE has recently updated their PS3 Optical Drive Emulator, and now the Matrix ODE is similar in operation as the Cobra ODE with its own new ISO Manager Browser system found in the v1.3 update package.

MatrixODE is one of last ODE's to enter the marketplace, and is basically a clone of the E3 ODE device, but with some improved parts so it is more stable in operation in the PS3 consoles it supports which are from older 2k5 Slim's up to latest 4k Super-Slims.

Like the other ODE's for later Slim models it needs a bit of soldering, and the only feature it offers compare to the others is an lower price, but with that lower price means you have to wait until the others update, and they figure out how to clone that update to make it with their product.

And finally the MatrixODE team has done just that with their v1.3 release which offers the New & Improved Browser that the hard-efforts of Cobra team had developed first, which allows you to quickly select and play your ISO's on your ODE HDD without the need of any homebrew manager, and without the need of ejecting or restarting your PS3 console.

Here is the D/L links for those wishing to update their MatrixODE product:
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

MATRIX ODE UPDATE.JPG   MTX  ODE  Mainboard..JPG   MTX  SOLDER  BOARD.JPG   MTX  USB  STICK.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

MultiMAN and Rogero pkg installer help?

Sponsored Links
    I am currently using a slim ps3 320 gb, modded using matrix ofw v4.53. I installed matrix ode pkg installer v1.2 and tried to install many pkg files, and only managed to install 1 others gave me error "Not debug" or something like that.

So i downloaded and installed multiman and rogero on an hdd, connected to ps3, installed multiman using the pkg installer, it succeeded and took a long time but after it was done, i open multiman and find error (80010017) what should i do? please help, ty

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That error is an EBOOT error, so I am not familiar with the ODE's at all, but would say something is not right with your game. Might need a fix or something to fix the EBOOT.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News