Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24



  1. #11
    Contributor wicked insanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    439
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So for the earge PS3 user on 2.42 (at time of writing) we're all doomed. great. I hope this isn't the case and that someone can find away to dump, flash, whatever after 2.10.

  2. #12
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    414
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    has ndt's nand patcher (http://www.ps3news.com/PS3Dev/wip-do...revious-dumps/)

    been tested to see if it works on 2.10?

    I will be testing within the next coulple of days to see if i can restore one of my dumps below 2.10 successfully. I will reply back here to help confirm 2.10 had added this check and not 2.17

    I confirm 2.10 cannot be escaped with a properly flashed untouched prior dump.

    I will be testing some other ideas as time permits the next few days, as it takes about 3 hours to write, dump and check data consistency.

    I wish you all luck trying to downgrade form 2.10 and above.
    Last edited by idone; 10-01-2008 at 04:24 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #13
    Senior Member Tidusnake666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    804
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, I thought of this tool too. What firmware do you have? Because NDT tool was tested on below 2.10, it would be very interesting to hear news from you.

    Can anyone test this too? I have my infectus on the way.

  4. #14
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    Yeah, I thought of this tool too. What firmware do you have? Because NDT tool was tested on below 2.10, it would be very interesting to hear news from you.

    Can anyone test this too? I have my infectus on the way.
    What fw are you on? And if needing help installing yours in US let me know.

    Below 2.10 possibly works but at 2.10 all attempts fail. sdk version downgrade gave error of, i believe if i remember correct "data type not supported" and if flashed with previous dump console seems to start to boot, then reads from hdd then blinks red.

    I will be trying to get another console with lower fw asap.


    good luck to all.

  5. #15
    Junior Member hacked2123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    665
    I'ma write a true guide to cold dumping with the infectus 1 chip tonight... sorry I took so long.

  6. #16
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    I'ma write a true guide to cold dumping with the infectus 1 chip tonight... sorry I took so long.
    I have written a guide for installing infectus here: [Register or Login to view links]

    It is good you have written a guide to dumping. I know many are looking forward to seeing it.

    I will get my guide posted up in the general section asap, as i know "MADE MAN" is busy and hasn't time to get it up.

    Also i great to hear your 20gb sku is up and running. Hope you have kept its fw low.

    Will send you a message by tomorrow about other things.

    peace
    idone

  7. #17
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    28,673

    Thumbs Up

    Quote Originally Posted by idone View Post
    I will get my guide posted up in the general section asap, as i know "MADE MAN" is busy and hasn't time to get it up.
    Yep, I will try to get it posted there tonight or very soon...

    Edit: It's now moved/archived here in the PS3 Tutorials section: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...on-101429.html

  8. #18
    Banned User dijitalxyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by idone View Post
    I have written a guide for installing infectus here: [Register or Login to view links]

    It is good you have written a guide to dumping. I know many are looking forward to seeing it.

    I will get my guide posted up in the general section asap, as i know "MADE MAN" is busy and hasn't time to get it up.

    Also i great to hear your 20gb sku is up and running. Hope you have kept its fw low.

    Will send you a message by tomorrow about other things.

    peace
    idone
    professional guide for install infectus!

    I need help.. I install infectus but it found only flash0. how can help me for this?

    do you know what chip is flash1 or flash0? How can I see another one?

  9. #19
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    414
    Did you install wires to externally power your nands?

    If you apply 3 to 3.6 volts to the nand shown in my tutorial it will power both, and if you dont apply external power and just power on ur console then start the programmer do they both show up??? if not it is likely an issue with the install itself.

    Post back with more info.

    also what system software is ur console on??

  10. #20
    Contributor footylad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    56

    Full Brick Revive

    Is it possible now with Warm Dumps, that bricks like mine may be reflashed to their former glory? Regards

    Footylad

 
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News