Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    And that's suppose to be a snippet?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    And that's suppose to be a snippet?
    here is what he said about it on xorloser blog:
    It doesn’t contain all the knowledge about PS3 hypervisor i gained through reversing, in truth, it’s just a small piece of it, but i don’t have time to write everything i know down. I will update this page regularly

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    go scene!! Its very incredible!!

damn that's a lot of info, but props to him especially since it's not all the info, I look forward to the day we have custom firmware with the ability to run anything including DLC like my xbox 360 JTAG. Go Hackers!

Wow that went way over my head. This guy must be a double agent working inside sony for us hackers! How else would you explain how he knows all this? Pretty soon we'll even be making grilled ham and cheese sandwhichs with our PS3's. Take that xbox!

This is massively interesting reading... I'd say without a doubt that this is probably the most useful dump of information to date. Props to the guy!

This is ridiculous... and awesome at the same time. lol.

So, is all this leading towards a FW 3.50 jailbreak, or just the ability to downgrade? I'm pretty much up to either one. But... being able to modify the XMB and make custom FW would be sooo cool.

With the current information we have we can only add more ram patchs (payloads) however this will eventually lead to the entire ps3's security being broken down. Currently HV is blocking our access to the juicy things in the ps3 and with more information we can essentially disable to security with a patch and even possibly make our own signed pups by extracting very important keys.

This is just sticking our foot in the door of the ps3 though, a tank is around the corner coming to help out though.
    Last edited by whinis; 11-18-2010 at 12:35 AM

This is awsome, someone finally showed us what the playstaion can do. There is almost endless possibilities now this is like the commands in linux terminal although they are numbers not words.

It just facinates me how the playstation reads binary and this is going to help us unlock everything soon we will be changing the dashboard and having the ability to run anything on this godly device.

Sounds like great news and hopefully will help into unlocking the ps3 fully some day.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News