Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    I JUST REUPLOADED all files that included in Jaicrab's 40 ns program archive, it is without password and it was archived by WinRar.
    Right on, thanks for repackaging it all on one easy to grab download.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Agreed, and +Rep TUHTA! I have moved this to the Site News now and added your repack for the download link.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good Good, keep it coming boys, great job and thanks to all contributed...

He just posted another update here: [Register or Login to view links]

Another dump to compare differences... he may have redumped it due to file corruption or something... if anyone can translate better.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Good evening / morning.

First of all, point out that tengais care if you go to implement the circuit explained above.

The program there are some critics who say you have the source code, modify it at will! it works for me as I worked and I have forwarded. Memory dumps happened the same, or look at them. That which He obtains the copy in a Pendrive, the compressed and even went up without looking at the content.

Also I have to point out that none of the dumps to date, including this second test plate was connected communication (bluetooth, wifi).

Let that go. I echo a second volcano to see variations from one to another. Whether corruption of data that stayed behind to cause the pulse of the variable regions or simply HV.

Dump the Boot is identical and do not understand anything: S. Surely this does not contain any encryption or String. The HV dump is different, but much like the first thing I did.

Draw your own conclusions.

In this reference, 'volcado' means 'dump' as in memory dump. Also 'tengais cuidado' means 'take care'. Hope that helps.

Dump Comparison logs from 010 hex editor in txt and csv formats for those who are interested.

Example txt :

Result,Address A,Size A,Address B,Size B
    Match,0h,2945h,0h,2945h
    Difference,2945h,2h,2945h,2h
    Match,2947h,1AB9h,2947h,1AB9h
    Difference,4400h,C0Eh,4400h,890h
    Match,500Eh,Fh,4C90h,Fh
    Only in B,,,4C9Fh,3h
    Attached Files Attached Files

"He echo un segundo volcado para ver las variaciones de una a otra."

I've taken a second dump to see the differences between one and the other. So, there shouldn't be anything wrong with the first dump.

He's also improved his program, so that you can try glitching using short pulses and gradually build up the length of the pulse.

Thanks for the translation tragedy, and +Rep!

Xorhack dump

I would like to thank everyone that helped to improve the posting i made and please lets continue the good work to help the comunity! Long live ps3news

Luis Pinto

By the way... the translation was done by spanish friend MANU so the credit should go to him.
    Last edited by Luisp1nt0; 04-01-2010 at 06:49 PM

Parallel/LPT1 Exploit Help?

Kay, so I have some questions about it.

First, will it actually trigger the exploit and allow as much usage as using more expensive hardware?

Second, how would I go about using this on a 160 GB PS3? And could I find the parts at, like, RadioShack?

-Thanks

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News