Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great work xor.

i'm happy to see people like you in the community working such hard.

you did a great job and i hope your work will lead the others to our goal

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i keep watching what you do in this forum and all i can say is

i really think all you guys are simply the best, and i hope finally sony will learn not to mess with people from here.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by titanmkd View Post
    To patch your script using my little patch do following steps
    I have now updated the first post with this along with xorloser's update as well- Thanks titanmkd!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cheers PAL!! You keep coming up with these gems!

I also updated the Wiki to detail XORLOSER script. See http://ps3hvdoc.wikispaces.com/Tools

Thanks to XORLOSER +rep for his great work !!! Now we even have string linked with code !!!

Best Regards

TitanMKD

Thank you very much! I hope you will be the ones who lead the PS3 scene.

Script problem

When I run the script in IDA Pro 5.4 the script stops without any exception at the function find_opd_start.

I am new to IDA is there a step by step debugger or debug mode with extended exception printouts?

Arrow

I updated the first post again with the latest revision, which includes labeled peek/poke calls via sapperlott:
    You could add the four additional interrupt vectors mentioned in the CellBE Handbook (page 253):
    00F20 – VXU Unavailable
    01200 – System Error
    01600 – Maintenance
    01800 – Thermal Management

Hypercalls 16 and 20 are lv1_peek and lv1_poke. Without the exploit they most probably would point to lv1_invalid_hvcall.

Hypercall 221 contains a typo – it should read “lv1_gpu_context_iomap”.
    Also, if anyone is getting an "Attempt to call undefined function Qword" error be aware the "Qword" function xorloser uses wasn't added in until 5.3 (I was on IDA 5.2.0.908 so had to update). Then load in PS3_Memory_Dump.bin using 64-Bit PPC followed by the .IDC file. Here is a link for those who still need it: [Register or Login to view links] (pass: chevrosky)

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by tridentsx View Post
    When I run the script in IDA Pro 5.4 the script stops without any exception at the function find_opd_start.

I am new to IDA is there a step by step debugger or debug mode with extended exception printouts?
    Never mind, it worked like a charm in the 64bit version of IDA.

frinken awesome.. i'm no reverser.. i've been playing with ida and trying to learn as i go.. i thought i was doing good =P took a script 3 minutes to get prob 90% further than i got in a week =P now if we could just get the whole mem dump and try to find some useful stuff in there.. the flash/nand should be mapped in memory.. therefore metldr should be in there as well!

from my understanding that's the next step to being able to load our own "isolated" spe to use to decode things like lv2ldr that are not decoded in the dump we all have or even better decode an update to get lv2 from it.. please someone correct me if i am thinking in the wrong direction!

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News