Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is files referenced in the dump that are the same as the files that were discovered back in the infectus days like lv2_kernel.self and spu_pkg_rvk_verifier.self

I also believe, if I remember correctly those files were dumped over 2 years ago. Does anything match up with this dump we have know and those files you guys were finding back then?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by internetfloozy View Post
    There is files referenced in the dump that are the same as the files that were discovered back in the infectus days like lv2_kernel.self and spu_pkg_rvk_verifier.self

I also believe, if I remember correctly those files were dumped over 2 years ago. Does anything match up with this dump we have know and those files you guys were finding back then?
    Yes, most of the files listed in the dump, are also on the flash - the difference being, in the flash, they are encrypted!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know it will be a lot of work but if we have a decrypted version and an encrpyted version of the same file could work be started on the actually encrpytion process?

Big Grin

Did you know that the ps2 emulation is located on: /local_sys0/ps2emu/ps2_softemu.self ??

according to: 0x12a2a0-0x12a2e0

very interesting.. I hope this leads to enable ps2 emu on all ps3 retail consoles, due I have a 40g ps3

Quote Originally Posted by oyashio View Post
    I hope this leads to enable ps2 emu on all ps3 retail consoles, due I have a 40g ps3
    According to Sony, there will be, later this year: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...cs-109658.html

Quote Originally Posted by CodeKiller View Post
    According to Sony, there will be, later this year: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...cs-109658.html
    But I'm not that stupid to buy my ps2 games again...

Quote Originally Posted by oyashio View Post
    Did you know that the ps2 emulation is located on: /local_sys0/ps2emu/ps2_softemu.self ??

according to: 0x12a2a0-0x12a2e0

very interesting.. I hope this leads to enable ps2 emu on all ps3 retail consoles, due I have a 40g ps3
    mega-quooote!!! and... can all this help to decrypt ps3 hdd??

maybe, if you know the file name, can't you red it to memory and dump it?

Lightbulb

encrypted master key recover failed. use dummy key. i think thats sounds good
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

master.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    encrypted master key recover failed. use dummy key. i think thats sounds good
    Why this sound good?

This is awesome. I have been waiting homebrew for ps3 a loong time. I'm a bit of a noob, but what are the next steps until we get homebrew applications?

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News