Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice news indeed CJPC and keep up the great work you are doing and the rest of the dev team also as we all appreciate the hard work you guys do on this stuff.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    Oh yeah! Great job, CJPC and kakarotoks! So right now, there are 3 HV dumps we know about:

1) geohot's
    2) xorloser's
    3) yours
    So far, yes, those are the only 'known' dumps available...
    And I'd just like to thank you for being the first and only one in this 9 page thread (so far) to thank me too

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarotoks View Post
    So far, yes, those are the only 'known' dumps available...
    And I'd just like to thank you for being the first and only one in this 9 page thread (so far) to thank me too
    HAHA... Congrats All! (CJPC, Kakarotoks, PS3NEWS!!!) Way to go!!.. I'm on my way to get drunk as well
    Quote Originally Posted by proskopina View Post
    great news!!! hope soon we can play copies!!!
    Oh you poor pirate you...!! tsk tsk.. shame on you. First thing you can think of is Pirating. I'm looking forward to the SNES emulator.. Great Stuff!!

The PlayStation 3 has 256 MB of XDR DRAM main memory and 256 MB of GDDR3 video memory for the RSX it totals for 512MB , the XMB takes a bit of that RAM so its like 4xxMB something for games. OtherOS is limited to 256MB

I don't get why people get excited for loaders and copied games when the keys haven't been found yet, when the keys get found and a Hello World homebrew app is able to be launched outside OtherOS mode ill be impressed. PS3 is not hacked yet.

I would like to say Thankyou to everyone who made this possible!

Great work for all of you... i think the project is for other things too... mediaplayer was fine or emu of other old systems

hope you make it real !! respect for all of you !

you are incredible!!! keep on with the good work!!!

I dump LV0 and LV1!! This is a good step, thank you guys!
    Last edited by skatomelato; 02-14-2010 at 07:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Smile

well done for all PS3NEWS devs ! great news and i hope to see soon a way to play homebrew and emulators on PS3

You guys already said that the dumps will be made available for the rest of the scene, some of the devs here will try to reverse the code and CJPC will continue to work on his other projects.

Please make clear how far you'll take it, regarding Homebrew and Backuplaunchers.

Let's say you guys find what you need to create CFW, Backuplauncher etc... Would you do it? There are possible risks with that, so I understand if you won't.

I just wanted say thx to all the devs good and great work keep it on and wow it seems that the PS3 scene is real moving now.

PS: is the PS3 sevice mode project still in progress ?

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News