Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Release group... Just throw on some proxies and release that piece of gold. Sock5

[Register or Login to view code]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks to ps3news to share it for those who can do something with it!

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Everyone is waiting to see something released... most of us share the same goal.. most of us have been waiting to see the PS3 HACKED for 3 years.

So please lets keep the comunity spirit up..

peace out!

Question

Surely its a good idea to compare dumps to see if there is a "watermark" identifying the exact PS3 that they originated from. If there is a digital watermark, I can see those consoles getting banned if the unmodified dumps are released publically.

Is there a digital watermark? Has anybody got the three known dumps in one place? Have they been compared yet? Would they need to be from the same FW to make comparing useful?

well done lads, the truth is out there!

About the linux full hardware access, I think that's something we'll never gonna see, I think they don't do such a thing in order to avoid the PS3 getting hacked .... which is completely useless now . PS2 Backwards ... Anything can happen.

I just wanna say that the Dev's are doing a good gob and I think that someday they're going to surprise us with a very functional and fun application(s).

Lightbulb

Hey hey hey.. Are you worried about legal issues? Release group? Really, I can do the job. I live in Brazil and we basically don't have laws for the Internet, AT ALL. We are one of the countries with the highest number of spams, malwares and these kinds of things. And no one ever go to jail because of that.

Send me the file and I will be glad to upload it. Torrent, http and any other you want.

ps3 freedom is one step closer

Quote Originally Posted by TonyHart View Post
    Is there a digital watermark? Has anybody got the three known dumps in one place? Have they been compared yet? Would they need to be from the same FW to make comparing useful?
    If they get banned I doubt it matters. ban 3 ps3s from psn? No big deal..

Quote Originally Posted by Karl69 View Post
    IDA should be a good tool to start disassembling this stuff
    it would be a good tool if you can afford the $539 single user license. and while that is out of my price range i'll just have to wait for the wealthy among us to do the dirty work. i really want nothing more than to help with this process, however the price of admission is far above me.

shoot, $539 is about what i will pay for my next three classes next semester at school. and one of those classes is advanced c++ programming, a class i definitely want to take.

link to price page: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News