Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What really happened to Paradox's hack? Did Sony patch it up or did they get a visit from dudes with black suites who told them to keep quiet?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Think we'll be able to play Dreamcast? Original XBox? N64?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd like to know too about Paradox. After all, they seemed close to success (didn't they even claimed that it worked on every but European Ps3s?) and suddenly stopped any news... After all, they never showed any proof (correct me if I'm wrong) but as they are a well-known Hacking group we all trusted them. Could we call that the first Ps3 hoax? ^^

I'm sure a hole will be found. I don't know for sure, but I think that every system has it's weaknesses. The more complex a system is, the more likely it is to have flaws, isn't it?

I've been wondering that as well to be honest. They were very well respected in the scene and just disappeared after a few ps3 iso releases. Read their NFO's for details..

as far as I know we can READ now but also WRITE so... I think that the reverse enginnering on the Hypervisor is for understand how it work and will be the start point for create a new homemade version of the hypervisor that allow us to have the FULL CONTROL of the PS3.

We speak about Custom FirmWare since the PSP days, but maybe we'll soon speak about Custom HyperVisor. ^^

Big Grin

That's very funny indeed... it's makes a lot of sense to lable it that way..

Can't wait to fill up my 1TB HD with my purchased games since PS1..

Well done CJPC and whoever else was involved. I cant wait to hear what becomes of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderkik View Post
    We speak about Custom FirmWare since the PSP days, but maybe we'll soon speak about Custom HyperVisor. ^^
    I'm just waiting to see if a change on the hypervisor code on memory done in Linux, persists if you boot to GameOS.

Arrow

OK, moving discussion to this thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ed-109821.html

Sponsored Links
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News