Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Awayze View Post
    I hope Sony detect you've got a hacked PS3 and totally ban your PS3 so you can't do anything with it.
    He's the only one that feels this way... cuz i care if i have the same homebrew on my ps3 as the wii or the xbox 360 or even original xbox. clearly there is a bigger drive behind this.. the clear purpose is known by all of us!!! homebrew is just another saying for hey i dont want you to know why i am really doing this.

Anyways... this tech stuff is a lil over my head.. BUT i do own 18 Ps3... all of which are FAT.... (i sell electronics online) if there is any way i can help please let me know.. because if these get done the value of them go up for me so im all about it.
    Last edited by djkarupt; 02-14-2010 at 03:14 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    You guys already said that the dumps will be made available for the rest of the scene, some of the devs here will try to reverse the code and CJPC will continue to work on his other projects.

Please make clear how far you'll take it, regarding Homebrew and Backuplaunchers.
    The same as always, nothing has changed really... as things progress if it leads to homebrew and backup launchers both are fine by us.
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoUsername View Post
    PS: is the PS3 sevice mode project still in progress ?
    It is, but it was put on hold due to the holidays and then the HV dump project... the last update to it was HERE, and the next step is for CJPC to install his Infectus Mod into the Service Mode PS3 to begin dumping and comparing the NAND images when time permits.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    The same as always, nothing has changed really... as things progress if it leads to homebrew and backup launchers both are fine by us.
    Actually, he ment, IF there will be theoreticaly a possibility of CFW and/or Backup launchers, will PS3 dev team continue work on it and actually MAKE CFW and/or ISO-loaders etc etc., or they will take position as Team Twiizers, staying only on homebrew and keeping as far away as possible from pirate scene?

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    Actually, he ment, IF there will be theoreticaly a possibility of CFW and/or Backup launchers, will PS3 dev team continue work on it and actually MAKE CFW and/or ISO-loaders etc etc., or they will take position as Team Twiizers, staying only on homebrew and keeping as far away as possible from pirate scene?
    I hope they making iso loaders and NOT keeping as far away as possible from pirate scene

To clarify, CJPC has no issues whatsoever releasing his PS3 TEST "Backup Launcher" if, for example, the flags can be changed to allow Retail PS3 consoles to run as Debug units.

So to confirm, none of us are against people using loaders/launchers at all... and whether it's us or someone else who releases them, just like all the PSP loaders we will definitely post any PS3 ones here.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    To clarify, CJPC has no issues whatsoever releasing his PS3 TEST "Backup Launcher" if, for example, the flags can be changed to allow Retail PS3 consoles to run as Debug units.

So to confirm, none of us are against people using loaders/launchers at all... and whether it's us or someone else who releases them, just like all the PSP loaders we will definitely post any PS3 ones here.
    I like you, you are not a anti-pirate man, what's your username on The Pirate Bay?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbb View Post
    I like you, you are not a anti-pirate man, what's your username on The Pirate Bay?
    Ha! It's true though... most people are members (for the last 3-4 years actually) wanting and waiting to run PS3 back-ups. There is no reason to act like a hypocrite and say after all this time we won't allow such things here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbb View Post
    Who says it has to be for piracy? A lot of us hate using our real discs. I'd like to run my games as ISOs off a hard drive instead of using my real discs.

Even when the disc itself is protected, like a UMD with its casing, the loading times are horrible. It would be dreadful using the real discs on a PSP, the loading times are disgusting. I keep all my real discs in a neat little collection and use ISOs I made of them. Games which had 10 second loading times now have no loading time, much better.

Smile

I recall about one of your project called JIG who's work (i don't remember where is the thread sorry) who you can restore a retail with options of debug but not work for the moment. Maybe with this, you can finalise the conversion to have a debug with a retail.

It's just an idea, I'm not enough skill to say if this JIG can finally work full..

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    Who says it has to be for piracy? A lot of us hate using our real discs. I'd like to run my games as ISOs off a hard drive instead of using my real discs.

Even when the disc itself is protected, like a UMD with its casing, the loading times are horrible. It would be dreadful using the real discs on a PSP, the loading times are disgusting. I keep all my real discs in a neat little collection and use ISOs I made of them. Games which had 10 second loading times now have no loading time, much better.
    Ok, but i'm waiting for the loaders to use it for games.. i'm just telling the truth about what I think.

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News