Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When I get time perhaps I can spruce these up a bit with fresh XMB icons and such. For now, I just got them working and played each of them happily.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The bad part about that DOStoPs3 program is that I don't know if it'll allow multiple exe files to be selected... some games like Epicpinball has like 13 exe files because the full game needs all the level exes in order for them to work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    DOTT that I made has 2 exes in the main directory. All you need to do is choose the main exe and all is well, the actual game launches internally as needed (all files are contained in the pkg for the emulator to run).

The Elder Scrolls Arena and Daggerfall DOS PS3 Ports Arrive

Since the release of DOStoPS3 many PS3 homebrew enthusiasts have been porting DOS games to the PlayStation 3, and this weekend French user sephirothff has done so with The Elder Scrolls Arena and The Elder Scrolls II Daggerfall for fans of the series.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (English) / [Register or Login to view links] (French) / [Register or Login to view links] (English)

To quote, roughly translated: We have a little fun and discover or rediscover titles only known the Elder Scroll, the imminent release of Skyrim put me in mind to run the first two games of the series on PS3 via DOSBox.

This small project aims to run the game The Elder Scrolls correctly on PS3.

The first two games of the series is free on the official website of the series (elderscrolls.com) so we can enable us to distribute and adapt. About The Elder Scrolls 3 I think we can forget a port on the job saw this crazy ask, the game is commercially available PC.

Here is The Elder Scrolls Arena and Daggerfall The Elder Scrolls, but both games work but row for the moment, so feel free to experiment with different configurations in the file-0.74.conf dosbox and you can also map the keyboard buttons on your controller (a keyboard and mouse works too) with the file-mapping 0.74.map both are in the folder.

Dosbox in / dev_hdd0/game/TESA00001 and TESD00001 (you can also map the buttons directly involved with the L3 button, however, must be repeated each time the game for this solution). If you have a better config to provide, post them here, it will change the proposed version.

Acknowledgments:
    • Bethesda Softworks for games elderscrolls.com
    • Robo Hobo for the port of Dosbox on PS3
    • dosbox.com for the excellent emulator dosbox
    • projet-french-arena.org for the French partial translation of TES Arena

The Elder Scrolls Arena and Daggerfall DOS PS3 Ports Arrive

More PlayStation 3 News...

this might be a stupid question, but would it be possible to play morrowind (or to be completly off topic, vampire the masqurade bloodlines) on ps3 with dos to ps3 or something similar?

My guess is, it would be if you found the original dos version and used the DOStoPS3 app to convert it... worth a try anyway!

Thanks for the news boss , hopefully we will have The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim working on CFW too soon.

Would it be possible to converge all these DOS game pkgs to one thread? I could literally make 100 today and post new threads.

BTW, remember playing this game years ago on DOS 5.0.

Here is a recent Windows package from the developer, available for free at elderscrolls.com/arena.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by moja View Post
    Would it be possible to converge all these DOS game pkgs to one thread? I could literally make 100 today and post new threads.
    Unfortunately no, because when they were first coming out 2-3 threads were made and already are linked to the Portal. However, we can ensure any new threads on them are merged into the existing ones of course before they are mainpaged.

wow Oo , this is my work ^^ just for information , the official website is here: gueux-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=262046

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News