Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Damn, I need to find a way to manage this "adult" life cause theirs very little time to play and certainly is not going to be used in a classic(previously played); even though its pretty great. Don't grow up ppl it's a gamers nightmare, money to buy games no time to play ANY!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hexen is cult ! Would like to see Half Life 1 in 1080p.

Sponsored Links

SDLQuake

Sponsored Links
    Great news, it's a matter of time to have Quake ported to PS3, I can't wait to see it! Thanks Hermes for his hard work!

SDLQuake is now ported by Mike_K and compiled by pete_uk (ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/2782-SDLQuake?p=31548#post31548)

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: First of all, this is not my work. It was ported by Mike_K. I found the source inside SDCELL (code.google.com/p/sdcell) and after some trial and error managed to get it to compile.

This port is very unstable and often crashes when starting a new game. The control mappings are also all over the place but can be changed by holding R3 for a few seconds. I have tested with a USB mouse and it works fine. I had not got a keyboard to hand but I cannot see why it would not work.

Although there are some bugs as mentioned above, the speed is very good and seems to play better than Mike's Doom port. Saving and Loading also work fine.

I have included the Quake 1 Shareware files in the PKG.

(Here's the sourcecode if any ones interested: code.google.com/p/sdcell/source/browse/#hg%2Fappport%2Fsdlquake)

time to port Open TTD now ... you know I am right!

Porting old games is cool and all BUT... what we really need is a good media player that supports Divx, Xvid, ogm, Mkv, AC3, Mp3, etc. And able to re-size the screen.. Something like XBMC.

And where can I get the WAD files?

Thumbs Up

Wow! good work by Hermes!

Quote Originally Posted by zzk2001 View Post
    Porting old games is cool and all BUT... what we really need is a good media player that supports Divx, Xvid, ogm, Mkv, AC3, Mp3, etc. And able to re-size the screen.. Something like XBMC.
    I agree, XBMC would be more useful than old games.

Quote Originally Posted by SinnerShanky View Post
    i've heard that hermes payload crashes a lot... I hope he does some code cleanup and improves his payload...
    They crash. But games like GTA Liberty City Stories only runs on hermes. :|

I would kill for Heretic II !!!

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast