Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok, then just to try to get back on the topic, what is the actual state of things about hdd decryption right now?

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by r3pek View Post
    Ok, then just to try to get back on the topic, what is the actual state of things about hdd decryption right now?
    Believe it or not, nothing has changed since my reply on this HERE, to quote:
    I notice the guy who posted on it (sonyk) is registered here too, but was last online January 10, 2009 so if anyone knows him perhaps they can ask.

Our Dev group isn't working on reconstructing the PS3 HDD, so it's not something we can verify otherwise... all we can do is wait to see if they post any updates on the project.
    I haven't been following what, if anything, they have been doing recently... but it's probably safe to assume if they made any major progress it would be plastered across DemonHades/Ifcaro/QJ/etc sites.

All of the progress done by our own PS3 Devs in recent months has been private, and thus far none of them want any mention of it anywhere (due in part to lamers like Pirate posting things without permission and then not removing them even when asked by those who did the actual work).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    All of the progress done by our own PS3 Devs in recent months has been private, and thus far none of them want any mention of it anywhere (due in part to lamers like Pirate posting things without permission and then not removing them even when asked by those who did the actual work).
    In that I have to agree with you. Better not knowing than the wrong people know... So, just keep the good work

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, PS3 FileSystem is known, is UFS2 for main filesystem (GameOs) and a small FAT32 used in firmware updates.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News