Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Hackers Dual Firmware to Bring 3.6x+ Key Decryption & CFW

Sponsored Links
    Today anonymous PS3 hackers who call themselves No_One have released a Dual Firmware PDF document that may bring 3.6x+ Key Decryption and new CFW to Custom Firmware fans.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #4) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #5) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #6)

To quote: 05/23/2011 For Immediate Release: The beginning of dual-firmware PS3: PS3_Ed2.pdf The technique outlined in the .PDF will help people learn more about 3.6x firmwares.

The solution relies on the implementation of a second NOR/NAND Flash. Some technical limitations have been identified. But time will help us to remove them.

The information in the document is still theoretical for the moment, however please post results from your testing.

We believe knowledge and information wants to be free. Learn what you can and help contribute to making the PS3 scene a better place. Released by No_One.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lets hope so eh!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that's a good job in here... my only add to this is the heat generated from the bottom flash to the upper one. is it hot to damage the second one? you are making history here!

release the power of the beast...

This is really cool.

I assume this is what geohot did to get the keys. too bad the parts are expensive if damaged or you would see many people playing with this.

Interesting read, i wonder if its as easy as it sounds. lets hope so because then we would have one cool system.

Lol . This isn't even that hard to do. In fact i see a Wiikey idea coming to the PS3! The Wii had a plug and play thingy were you just put the chip over the nand. There was a rubber housing that kept everything in place !...

Insteresting theory. we will see if really work. Thank you

this is really interesting. I'm sure in a few months or even weeks we will see something that looks like the cygnos 360. TSOP chip built on a programmer that solders onto the motherboard.

excellent i have the tools for this. i think aoyue station to remove or add chips and a mini dip32 to tsop32 and the programmer will have a look at the pdf.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News