Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow the good news just keep coming, first the CFW with PS2 backups and PSN access and now 3.60 keys what can a Jailbroken PS3 owner want more?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Epic update.

People saying "3.6x jb pls" on forums and fake cfw vids might feel like their efforts have paid off lol.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great news (Obviously!) But will this method work for future keys?

Quote Originally Posted by TheShroomster View Post
    Great news... But the 3.6xx keys, wouldn't they only be the public key? Only good for decryption? Isn't the private key needed to sign a CFW?
    I wouldn't know. But most people just want to play new 3.60+ games like that infamous Portal 2.

If only it was that easy
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 07-25-2011 at 06:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by TheShroomster View Post
    Great news... But the 3.6xx keys, wouldn't they only be the public key? Only good for decryption? Isn't the private key needed to sign a CFW?
    This method can and will only ever result in the discovery of public keys. Private keys are required to sign anything.

The public keys can be used to decrypt current games. You could add the 3.6X keys to a 3.55JB console which would allow the 3.55JB console to play 3.6X games.

Forget about a 3.60+ jailbreak. You are FAAR more likely to see a 3.55CFW with the ability to decrypt/play 3.6X games.

You will always need an exploited console (read: 3.55) in order to ride the jailbreak train.

Unless someone finds a REAL exploit in 3.6X+ firmwares a 3.6X+ JB is not going to happen (which this thread is NOT at all about).

Great, now sony has 3 weeks to find a briefcase and do a phone call, super.

Why would some one say he's going on a 3 week vacation on something like this does not compute in my head sorry.

Don't take it against me, i really... hope i'm being paranoid (or ungrateful)!

Quote Originally Posted by saaqi View Post
    Wow the good news just keep coming, first the CFW with PS2 backups and PSN access and now 3.60 keys what can a Jailbroken PS3 owner want more?
    PS2 backups? Woah, what firmware does this? The latest rebug?

Hmm good news but why when we are so close for a new cfw and they have to go on a vacation. I can't wait

News update

Hey guys,

I've been in vacation for 3 weeks and I saw this post:

Quote Originally Posted by saaqi View Post
    With this in mind, I've searched the news to see what allowed a PSN access but I didn't find it. Can someone bring me the post that permits this? And if I understand, we can now go and play online games with our CFW?

Thank you in advance.

Lightbulb

He may have been speaking of the news from the upcoming (not released yet) JFW DH PS3 Custom Firmware which mentions users being able to access their own OpenPStore on PS3 CFW that will feature similar content to Sony's PSN.

If Sony's PlayStation Network was accessible again from Custom Firmware it would be major news all over and likely patched as was done several times in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by dyceast View Post
    PS2 backups? Woah, what firmware does this? The latest rebug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4v1ty View Post
    I've searched the news to see what allowed a PSN access but I didn't find it. Can someone bring me the post that permits this? And if I understand, we can now go and play online games with our CFW?
    this one dude: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/j...w-pics-arrive/
    Last edited by saaqi; 07-26-2011 at 01:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News