Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hail.. Was it useful for a progress? Culturally talking, amazing to read. But.... So? What he meant is "scene is dead, if you're a dev feel free to go M$" or what?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The scene isn't dead it is stuck. I know from some underground dev on what they are working on but i have no permission to call it here. One big problem the ps3 scene have is to hint information. Nabnab talked to kaka via twitter about turning a 4.0 ps3 into a full debug one and guess what ? Kakaroto knows that !!!

Yea sure and what about the 360 scene ? Is C4E (hail to you man) not working on piracy stuff ? Or all others they have made backups and a hacked con eg via gligli possible not working on piracy ?

The so called dev's in ps3 scene seems to have the EGO HOT syndrome. Hinting infos for them an not give out to the scene. Some one said they are afraid of that sony will patch the possibility of using the debugger as a mode for games and among other stuff when they release. Does the average user really believe this ?

Hell sony have developed this sys and know better then some one else in this stuck scene how it make those games work. So why hinting this infos ? = EGO HOT syndrome. Just to have it for them self and laughing about the scene or just for them self and how good they are.

I can't really say whats the reason for but for sure not in case of being afraid off that sony will patch it. If they want to patch then they do and not in case of it gets public released.

They patched things in past without something useable was released. Also nabnab got a message from some one not to be called here that he should stop his work. Yea sure we will stop only in case of this person tell us/him to do so.

On some points a lot of dev's in the ps3 scene think they are god's or better then the average user. We are all the same it's not a matter of the color of your skin and also it's not a matter if you're a normal user or a hacker or a coder, scriptor, modder or what ever.

We all deserve the same and no one have the right's to milk some one other with stuff that should be free.

Hail to grafchockolo and shame to the one that use his work to milk the average user and also shame to all others that hinting informations.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sorry if it sounds stupid, but we seem to already have the equation ecds uses, cant we extrapolate the variables using multiples ps3 on ofw 4.00 and HFW 4.00?

For what i saw the ECDS encryption only works fine if there is only one or a few machines with the same key. With multiple ps3's its possible to extrapolate, and the higher the number the easier it is.

its a shame they all think its such a big deal.. its only video games not cure for cancer.. sure it would be great and mean a lot to alot of us but in reality its not that big of a deal, but the way they act gives them a feeling of power i guess.. i don't really understand such behavior, myself i get most enjoyment out of trying to help others..

i wish i bought an xbox when i had the spare cash.. but i love psn too much so ill stick to my ps3 and grin and bare it.. LOL

And if someone finds how it works, it should be possible of doing the same thing comparing the eboots without the keys with the ones with keys.

In cryptography, a timing attack is a side channel attack in which the attacker attempts to compromise a cryptosystem by analyzing the time taken to execute cryptographic algorithms. Every logical operation in a computer takes time to execute, and the time can differ based on the input; with precise measurements of the time for each operation, an attacker can work backwards to the input.
    Last edited by kreus; 02-02-2012 at 10:41 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

We know how it works and have explained a lot of times. The dongle puts your con into debugger mode. In this special mode you can debug games and thats what they do. They use the system embended debugger to let you play those games.

They take the official game selfs from disk and dump out the elf via the sdk, then re-encrypt them as debug selfs and on a special way thats it.

But it takes a bit more work to get this for free for every one done. The keys have nothing to do with it. They use drm just to hide and to be able to milk us all a bit longer till a free version is done.

oh I thought they found a way to decrypt the eboot and unsign. That way it would be possible to reverse engineer. Then all hope is lost hehe

Congrats Cfwprophet and nabnab, I know youre trying hard to make a better place for the scene.

You don't understand those devs, elser1, because:

A You're not a loser nerd who need youpo for take a look to a girl
    B You lost somewhere your teenager brain, the same one who make you feel a god when you complete a game on HARD MODE (I felt to be a god when i finally got my Bachelor, big difference)
    C As much you're a dev, willing to help, elite group will start to threat you, with something like : "well done, you found a great exploit" "Hehe thanks. I think i'll publish it on ps3news and other major forums" "No, you don't understand how things works. You will keep it for yourself, thanks for share" "I beg your pardon? I'll release it in an hour"

"You still don't understand. We will send an email with your name and location to Sony and your life will be gone, if you try. Beware, no joke. You will do like us. Enjoy your work, play online with every game. Share it with your faithful friends. But again, if something goes leaked, we will be the first to help Sony to sue ya".

This is the real story. Kinda crap, right?

Thanks cfwprophet and nabnab, to ignore them.
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 02-03-2012 at 02:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

exactly, they need to relax a little, like you said "itīs only video games".

The only thing what i can say: If sony want to sue some one of us im sure they dono need the help of this so called dev god's. From my point of view they would have more reasons to sue DRM teams then normal scene guys like us.

We don't sell sonys games hacked and pressed on a debug disk with there debug key. We dono use and sell a dongle with sonys drm stuff to prevent our work. We're also not releated to any release of sonys keys or what ever. We using tools, code and stuff others have written and released and this also includes work of this dev's. So what they want to do with us ?

We're not against sony, we're not against the scene, we're not against other dev's. We're against team's and dev's using sonys sys to make money with it. We're against dev's preventing those teams.

So we're not the BAD guys which upset sony. On special case WE help sony to stop those guys making money with sonys work. If you ask me sony have more reasons to sue those both teams and every dev of the scene involved into it then to sue guys like me or others.

And also we have not found something new that we push now. The theory of our ongoing work is based on them. They put the con into debugger mode to be able to let you play new games and sell this for a lot of money.

If those teams never started to sell there dongles we wouldn't never started to do the work we now do. So if some one of thoes dev's want to sue some one they should start and sue themself.

Sponsored Links
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News