Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OMG was almost half finished with reading (even tho i didin't understand much) then i scroll'd down to see how much is left i was... shocked

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    again... can someone please post some cliff notes for us lazy folks?!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Amazing post, about ECDSA.

Not without the proper keys. The Keys are the answer to everything, both good and evil.

Lets face it guys, might not be totally impossible but almost impossible at the moment. Meaning we wont see this scene moving forward anytime soon.

I'm packing my 3.55 in a corner, buying a new one soon, you never know. I'm not hoping anymore, it was obvious seeing the inertia of the scene that nothing was gonna happen for some time.

Maybe in a few years when PS4 will be here someone will find another way in.

Actually the PS3 Scene are too concentrate to the Keys and too blind to see what is the best way about all that, we don't need any Keys, we have enough stuff and tool for that.

Look like that nobody read the my post about a possible 4.0 alternative... also this is more a leave the scene and check somewhere else.
    Last edited by Nabnab; 02-02-2012 at 05:28 AM

That's not entirely true, I'm following your posts and it is very interesting, still KaKaRoToKS did a great Job explaining ECDSA which was interesting.

Considering your statements you won't have to get any keys and thus it's still possible to run homebrew/backups on PS3 FW >3.55 by bypassing any key requirements with "devtools".

I didn't judge KaKaRoToKS, i said maybe that he have the own reason to stop, i don't want to judge him or anyone else but too much PS3 users want to see the new keys etc... and it's not the only way to exploit the PS3 and have also better alternative and more interesting when you know that we don't need this keys... the PS3 Scene have more tools and more information about the PS3 than the XBOX/Wii Scene...

I know that i repeat many times Graf offer big stuff about the PS3, the only one who was thinking release public the work (a person recently contact me to tell me some interesting stuff about PS3dev wiki and other dev on the PS3 scene, that they like to keep secret or share work from other), even Sony offer the best door to exploit the PS3 but it look like that some devs prefer to make business with free stuff and after we ask why Sony make some bad action (actually i didn't see anyone going to the jail and it would never happen for that)

I know it's so annoying to wait something you are waiting for a long time but unfortunately some dev don't know the definition share and like to make business with that, also they make crappy code or steal code from other dev that share for free and put on a dongle with stupid drm to hide the crappy work and scared to see the PS3 users complaining about that.

You know i stop some my work not related to the PS3, just to come give help and i saw the last few weeks many insult from the PS3 users and even the PS Vita users lol, also see some dev good lie to distract the PS3 users and said don't trust him to hide the real information from different website of the PS3 hack, i saw some website respectful and other website that judge a person they don't even know and try to make some fire for nothing...

The Truth Behind the Lie

I always try to do my best to help people on the PC community, i make alternative driver, patch for games, mods... many of this work was released for free and i was working alone on it, i received so many thanks than i didn't expected that much and also some good insult... but the world is like that and you can't change it, you can make it better but don't change it .

I keep working and let you know all what i'm trying to do.

thanks for the update.

Great effort by KaKaRoToKS to write this guide for everyone! The scene seriously needs more people like him!! All Hail KaKaRoToKS!!

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News