Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kreus View Post
    so this means no more backups?
    LOL? You can't be serious.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I taught this in my cryptography class last semester! I was shocked somebody tried to explain it in a single post, and did a great job!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    we need an enigma machine lol

Quote Originally Posted by CS67700 View Post
    PS: HeyManHRU, Brazil is still considered as a third world country at the moment : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World
    I don't think you actually read that article, it states that third world countries are those "that remained non-aligned with either capitalism and NATO (which along with its allies represented the First World), or communism and the Soviet Union. Due to the fact that many underdeveloped countries are in the Third World, a common stereotype has arisen to designate underdevelopment in anything as "third world" in a pejorative way"

And if you look at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country Brazil is considered a newly industrialized country, so i guess it's above the stereotype of "third world"

Thanks for the ECDSA explanation KaKaRoToKS

Awesome explanation. I don't know about impossible cfw though. Surely there is another exploit somewhere that can bypass signatures like other consoles.

Also, as neat as ECDSA is to me, I feel like this is something easy for a math expert to come up with. Are there really that many systems that rely on the same model? I guess if it ain't broke...

Wow! What a math lesson that was reading. I took Calculus in college but man that's not for me!

Quote Originally Posted by moja View Post
    Awesome explanation. I don't know about impossible cfw though. Surely there is another exploit somewhere that can bypass signatures like other consoles.

Also, as neat as ECDSA is to me, I feel like this is something easy for a math expert to come up with. Are there really that many systems that rely on the same model? I guess if it ain't broke...
    Actually have a way to bypass this problem but it's too early because it still need some experiment

But Kaka give some good information about ECDSA

i wonder if there is a way to "rip" a valid signature from a game, put that into a modified 4.0 so that no matter what is launched from the game category, that same valid signature gets used every time.

Ouchy, my head!

Very nice post though, might be one to revisit when the pain subsides

Sponsored Links

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News