Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    TBH you are such a liar. Since when most of releases never sees the light here? Today every new games are sold in a lot of stores, thats not an excuse. Its okay to say that games are a little overpriced tho, but if you have money to afford a ps3, you have enough money to buy at least a new game every 2 months or so. Stop the bs.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    We won't run backup managers , but can we make eboots for 3.41 ?!?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think everyone needs to stop the bs. The ONLY reason anyone wants any of their game consoles or handhelds hacked IS for the ability to play back ups. I do not care if anyone wants to be 'PC", politically correct, in forums and say they do not use back up managers for anything but their legally owned games. They are liars and hypocrites.

I am sure even kakaroto uses back ups but yet wants to be against them. Just silly. He even talks about cracking the securities in games in his whole rant but then at the end says that he will not enable piracy on his release. Bet the one he keeps for himself allows piracy. Just hate hypocrites. Rant over, back on topic.

This does not prove Math wrong, not that I like the guy or am sticking up for him. Just a bunch of words writing on a forum page. Until there is tangible evidence for all to see then I believe none of these devs. Just wait and watch. But I believe that the ps3 scene is dead and we got all we could out of it.
    Last edited by muny21; 01-19-2012 at 12:52 PM

If Kakarato really has a way of installing custom PKGs, backups are possible. You just make PKGs off retail games, which is already possible. All these new games will work since the HEN is for 4.00!

There is a misunderstanding here. We'll able to run applications means we can run backup managers but backup managers won't be able to run backups unless there's a payload/peek&poak solution.

And no you can't make eboots for 3.41 that's a different thing.

I agree with you, never said i was not interested in run backups and i also think the same as you. Everyone who wants a CFW to rub their SNES emulator is nothing more than an liar.

The main point i was trying to expose is that there are plenty of games here and everyone who owns a ps3 can buy some. The choice of buy or not is of each one and that i will never argue against...

But full compatibility with roms for DC and N64 emulators are very much something that I look forward too if it becomes possible along with custom button mapping of course although I wouldn't mind having the best of both worlds >_>

Really looking forward to playing new games

cliffnotes?

lol?

At the end of the day, you gotta give it up to $ony for holding it down as long as they have. I love my ps3 way more but i love the xbox scene way more too.

is it because the xbox scene have better devs that work better together or is it because the xbox was easier to hack or both?

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News