Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    For those following, here is a brief update from KaKaRoToKS (via twitter.com/#!/KaKaRoToKS/status/148210857539678209) on the current status of the new PS3 JailBreak:

Current status of the jailbreak now on the wiki (for obvious reasons, tasks aren't named) : ps3devwiki.com/index.php?title=KaKaRoTo_Kind_of_%C2%B4Jailbreak%C 2%B4#Current_Status

Current Status
    Code:
    Task 	Progress

A 	DONE
    B 	DONE
    C 	90%
    D 	DONE
    E 	DONE
    F 	DONE
    G 	25%
    H 	10%
    I 	0%
    J 	0%
    K 	0%
    L 	0%
    Note : asking how long until release, doesn't make it earlier (contrary even)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    50% of the way there! Yippee!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    reminds me of dh to do list.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Below are a few Tweets today from KaKaRoToKS (twitter.com/kakarotoks) covering the ongoing PS3 JailBreak / NPDRM / Mathieulh situation drama:
    • We are now sure at 100% (with proof) that the @Mathieulh bstard has been lying to us and on purpose misleading us to sabotage the release..
    • and @Mathieulh didn't want to "share" "his" "npdrm hash algo" because he doesn't know it, and we now for sure that he lied and don't have it
    • no I don't. and FYI, the real devs (there are a few) do share their knowledge with no limits. we got a great group behind the scenes
    • knowledge for the scene as a whole and everything gets documented once released, see the wiki for example
    • yes, we all know, but now I got like 5 or 6 distinctive irrefutable proofs
    • nah, we've known for months, but now we got quite a few irrefutable proofs
    • because part of the firmware is on the NAND/NOR, not on the harddrive.

Wow this comes as a shock. Never thought someone would say this. All this time he has been a scam. So what else has he been lying about.

Banned User
    I KNEW IT! I've been telling everyone for ages shes a liar and nobody believed me.

I always knew he was a talker not a doer

He was the one who tried to leak kakrotoks jailbreak method

Banned User
    So because KaKaRoToKS comes out and says Mathieulh is a liar and faker everyone believes him but when I said it a year ago nobody believed me and I got flamed for it. Well to all those flamers you can kiss my butt and I was right all along. Next time you will listen to me and not waste a year on some faker and her lies.

KaKaRoToKS is one of the good devs. I've helped him in the past and he knows what he's talking about.

i call math liar for the first time he say decrypted 3.73fw and i never flame someone who called math a liar !!

i also make a thread with a poll why math don't release 3.73 key and first choice is because he don't have it but that thread deleted by admin

Sponsored Links

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News