Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hihihihi So, do you trust me now, transient, when i wrote "Forget this project? " ROFL

Realistically talking, who the hell want to release something receiving a Christmas letter for a tribunal? Either using a mouthpiece, who the hell of them is so idiot to ruin his life? Before dongle then a free solution JUST happened because Sony didn't sue any dev. Now, either a little leak is sued. Do you remember the guy talking about a PSN access? Life ruined, nothing released. I'm sorry to repeat myself, and seems negative, but it's time to leave my hopes.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    If I had to speculate, it could simply be another 'accidental' leak (similar to the last Mathieulh one) by someone 'anonymous' again, or perhaps done through Gitbrew where an individual wouldn't be singled out by Sony.

With half the month of December left, I'm also wondering if anything will surface from fail0verflow as their last Tweet mentioned they were "warming up the twitter engine - getting ready for more tweeting in December "

Besides Christmas on the way, the Chaos Communication Congress 28c3 in Berlin is running from December 27-30, 2011 as well.

Edit: 28C3 live:

[Register or Login to view links]
    [Register or Login to view links]
    CCC videos: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Isn't there enough drama already? I really don't care about this "scene" anymore. I just want fixed Eboot.bin files for new games and I'm happy.
    +1

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anonymous? Do you really think Sony didn't hire a group of expert able to track down and bring to a tribunal the anonymous poster? Group? So one is sued, a group isn't? Either 20 of them, will be sued, and condemned based on their level of contribution.

Sony is well organized for destroy in a second the life of everyone who will barely attempt to just twit "Hey, i have something". They know if what you have is something dangerous, and destory your life and bring all your equipment locked. Like the guy i wrote before, about PSN. His exploit was real and perfectly working, reason because now his life is destroyed.

You know me, i love CFW stuff and freedom like any other member. I just understood how Sony act, and how elite act based on it. I spent my last spit of hope with that Mr. Egg, look what happened. A faker, or maybe someone brainwashed by Math, or digged by Sony, we will never know. I would love to have your faith. But honestly, your faith is based on who?
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 12-17-2011 at 04:45 AM

Basically my faith in PS3 hacking continuing isn't based on a specific person or group, just on things such as:
    • the history of the PS3 scene, as history tends to repeat itself
    • probability, odds are sooner or later new PS3 holes will inevitably be discovered
    • things I see, both publicly and privately on Web sites and IRC
    • the fact that the PS3 is fully unlocked, even if if isn't all public yet it comes out a little at a time as necessary

Keep in mind though, it may be easier for me to have faith in PS3 hacking as mine is still on 1.10 and collects dust.

Well I'm just hoping it's implemented in a CFW soon.

- History is past, we learn from it, and tendentially we never repeat wrong things. Like go to a tribunal against Sony.
    - probability doesn't matter, if who find something will keep everything for himself and his buddies.
    - i see tons of trash and semi rumors, nothing tangible
    - true, it's unlocked from long. People will know it when PS4 will be released and ps3 will be like ps2 now basically. So around 2014 2015 maybe.

For me is easy too, and you know why
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 12-17-2011 at 05:29 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heh, I am already dreading reporting PS Vita news and it's only in Japan at the moment... hopefully PS4 will still be a couple years off.

Well imo history has already repeated itself (kind of). Around this time last year people were using "Jailbreak" Dongles similar to the way people are using the new dongle nowadays. People will always try to profit of PS3 dongles, and sooner or later people will find a way to have the features of a PS3 Dongle without the dongle itself, such as CFW.

1 year ago Sony start a sue against dongles, every online store removed them. Spain won. Then a CFW. After, what happened? This time, history cannot repeat.

Sponsored Links

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News