Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has there been any word from Kakarot on what's going on?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No, he's not interested to work on a 4.0 firmware, looking his twitter.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wouldn't mind basic CFW on PS3. As long as we get a good amount of emulators and the ability to play PSX and PS2 games, I'm good lol. I just use whats available. I wouldn't mind learning more about the PS3 myself, but i wouldn't know where to start

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    He's been on holiday the last week, he's working on a Jailbreak that'll allow packages to be installed on 3.55+ firmwares (It works on 4.0 too). It's a new exploit.

That's great to hear. Would be great for some people I know to have access to a little extra on the newer firmwares.

Sony PS3 Hacker KaKaRoToKS Confirms Exploit Still in 4.0 Firmware

Following up on the previous article and update for the 3.73 JailBreak, today Sony PlayStation 3 Hacker KaKaRoToKS has confirmed it is safe to update to PS3 Firmware 4.00 for those planning to use the exploit when it is released.

Below are some recent Tweets from him, as follows:

FYI, tested yesterday and the jailbreak still works on 4.0 so it's safe to upgrade (for those on 3.73)

Just got my progskeet today. Thanks uf6667 for sending it! It's so small!

Not much new to go on at the moment, but keep in mind the upcoming PlayStation 3 exploit will not enable PS3 backup managers such as multiMAN or Rogero as it does not include support for modifying Peek and Poke for lv1 and lv2 as outlined in the FAQ that was previously posted.

Sony PS3 Hacker KaKaRoToKS Confirms Exploit Still in 4.0 Firmware

More PlayStation 3 News...

Exclamation

Guys please keep ALL discussion of the upcoming KaKaRoToKS exploit in this ongoing thread... any new threads on it will be removed as there is no need for multiple threads on the same topic.

Now that's what I've been waiting hear. Now if we can get some confirmation that someone is actively working on a CFW 4.0...

Banned User
    Step in the right direction, that's for sure. However IMHO without backup manager support, there isn't much point in using this unless you are well past 3.55 and have no other option. I'm still waiting out on a CFW that can play all the latest (backed-up) games.

True That. So many backuped game that doesn't work now...

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News