Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good news, still too early to tell though as it sounds like KaKaRoToKS is a bit unsure of himself too!

I think everyone should just wait until the new year before expecting anything concrete from any dev.

Still, progress is progress!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Deffo, agree

The same words used by the scientist talking on speakers, playing Portal 2. "We will inject something in your body changing your DNA, but don't worry. Progress is progress" lol.. (sarcasm inside, i hope someone got it... let me help.. some DH dna.. )
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 11-21-2011 at 02:00 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You know what they say, patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait.

Wish my waiting got me a job.

I swear, every time I start to consider just updating from 3.55CFW to whatever OFW is out at the time. Something like this pops up, and I end up waiting to see what happens. As it stands, I have 4 games that require higher FWs and can't play them (at least as of the time of this post). There are other games that I want to get, but also can't be played.

I have also thought about the True Blue dongle. I just hope with all the stuff that has been popping up this week, that it means something big in the CFW area. I would really love it if something comes out before Sony updates again so that I can get on PSN long enough to claim some DLC that comes with the games I actually have (and to update some trophies).

Mostly, I also hope that even if it won't allow PSN stuff, that it isn't all lies. The whole "I found something, but am not going to release it!" crap is getting old. I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I am happy with any progress. Even if KaKaRoToKS's hack isn't a CFW or will allow backups, it would mean that a new CFW that can play them is that much closer!

Here we go again, LOL...

I think i'm just gonna stand here and laugh at this absurdity, no comment.

Quote Originally Posted by sharks View Post
    I agree, scene devs should be very careful about releasing anything under IDs or circumstances that could lead to Sony knocking on their door.
    If I were a dev, I wouldn't honestly give a crap. I would say "let them come knocking". It has been proven time and time again that you are allowed to modify hardware that you purchased. And the key phrase to that statement... "you purchased".

Screw them and their arguments that the encryption keys belong to them. Yeah? Well I purchased the right to do what I want with my system. They can't win these lawsuits. They are just using litigation to try to scare people into keeping quiet.

If you happen to be reading this KaKaRoToKS, good luck man. I have faith in you.

Quote Originally Posted by pasty745
    Even if KaKaRoToKS's hack isn't a CFW or will allow backups, it would mean that a new CFW that can play them is that much closer!
    IDGAF if it could play backups. Screw pirates -_- The only reason we had to update...

Even if KaKaRoToKS does make a CFW that doesn't allow backups, people will find a way to run backups on it. Similar to GeoHotz's 3.55 CFW, he never intended it to be used for piracy, look at 3.55 CFW now. But you can't hack a console and expect people not to start pirating games. It's like inventing the gun and not expecting people to get murdered.

Sponsored Links
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News