Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope people don't attack MW3 it comes out lol...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    heck yeah!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice news

hope next weekend will update to this is CFW

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Well I certainly do hope KaKaRoToKS does eventually release something. Out of all the people claiming to bring us a new CFW or a way to play 3.60+ games I trust KaKaRoToKS the most.
    Exactly what I was thinking. That and the PS3 is approaching the end of it's time, when that happens Sony won't be so focused on ruining our fun. They will be concentrating on PS4 problems.

Banned User
    its about time someone spoke up and said some good news.

Lets hope we have a good christmas this year

just wait!!! that's what everybody is telling us, i don't think anything is surfacing this Christmas. why? because everybody is too busy enjoying holidays, just like last year, major releases came out early this year because after all the eggnog came the work but only after the eggnog so i say maybe for February 2012 we will see something.

and don't rush them (devs), i don't have any dev skills i barely can make games booting from XMB using pkgtools, and they are working for the love to the art (free) so best deal is don't complain and wait, if MWF or FIFA2012 is to important just upgrade to OFW.

i chose waiting...

got a good feeling about this one! very very good news

Great news finally something to really look forward to. Even though my ps3 is sitting in the dust.

in my eyes, math is the biggest tard in the whole scene. everytime he posts tweets that he found something, but don't want to release it.

i don't care for tards like him, only people who are the real devs, people who search for holes or bugs and plans to release them. a person who don't want to release code or holes to the scene is not a developer.

Sponsored Links
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News