Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think it is fake. Say what you will, but he is a clever man. (For me - he is cut from the exact same cloth as Egosnot - clever, fame seeker and hypocrite)

Methinks he wants a job at $ony. That's why he won't release anything anymore. He wants everyone ESPECIALLY $ony to know that he can breach any security they throw into the PS3. He has said in the past $ony can employ him to work on the security of the PS3.

So he will continue hacking the PS3 to bits in the hope that he gets a job! Maybe when $ony decides to confiscate all his PS3's and computers he will start sharing out of anger for not getting employment from them.

It will be great if he does share his exploits with the world. I see light at the end of the tunnel - DON'T ORDER MORE TUNNEL!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When eventually someone else jailbreaks FW3.60 he will proberly set the video the open so everybody can see it again and claims he was the first.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol, people still actually believe Mathieulh whenever he says "hey guys I found an exploit but I'm not releasing it!"? ridiculous. I thought we already knew that all Mathieulh knows how to do is to brag about what isn't his?

I know what would change his tune. Submit his videos/twitter posts/and any other incriminating info to $ony and then lets see who has the last laugh.

Or just post the claim - "I've done it too and unlike some posh dosh I WILL release it at blah blah blah ... "

I don't care about vaporware. Maybe it's real, and maybe he did it, but without a release, I don't have it, so I don't care. The only thing he is trying to do is to show off, like Geohot.

Good luck with you E-peen, mathlllhll.

Yes, but Geohotz has proof he did his work. My opinion on this who cares!!! you aren't gonna release it so we don't need to see it. Geo has more webcred then this idiot MATT. He should just shut up and stop talking.

Yup.. Fame Seeking and job hunting... Maybe he should just post directly on sony's forum... instead of us seeing his arrogance on forums.

-1 Respect.

Ahh but the best part is plenty of us are happy with 3.55 and no PSN access... so to us, this isn't impressive, doesn't make a difference and still just makes Math come off as a complete tool. Hey Math, here I am insulting you and I couldn't care less whether you are telling the truth or not, you are still a prick.

Ya, cool if it's real but with no positive proof we'll never know until it surfaces.

Anyway I'm perfectly happy with 3.55 as long as I can keep playing newer games.

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News