Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well i have to hand it to him, if indeed this is the case he is a genius. The funny thing is that just a day ago he was being called out for taking the wrong direction and so on. If it works great, if it doesn't that is okay too.

One day you are hated, one day you are loved. That is just the way of the scene.

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    This is fantastic news. I am really looking forward to Geohot's next blog post.

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    Fantastic, I'm liking the possibilities it's opening.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysez View Post
    Well i have to hand it to him, if indeed this is the case he is a genius. The funny thing is that just a day ago he was being called out for taking the wrong direction and so on. If it works great, if it doesn't that is okay too.

One day you are hated, one day you are loved. That is just the way of the scene.
    Well, thats why I kept my mouth shut and only watch how the geohot post developed because I didnt want anyone telling me something If I called him a genius. I really had a feeling, I'm no dev and have no coding skills, but I've been here for a long time to realize he had the time, tools, and knowledge to get somewhere. That doesnt mean it was going to be able just had the feeling that he was the right tool for the right job. But whatever.

......*waits for some super codecs for ps3.. mkv 1080P anyone ??*

Quote Originally Posted by gravesg View Post
    ......*waits for some super codecs for ps3.. mkv 1080P anyone ??*
    Hopefully.. finally a RELIABLE mediacenter replacement for the Xbox I

Geohot is simply put, made of win. I can't wait to see what hacks go across this baby now. To think I ever doubted him.....

I wouldn't be suprised if sony stepped in and offered a huge cash payout to keep quiet. they're doomed to loose money over this i knew he'd do it

It brings tears of happiness to my eyes seeing some news like this... Like I said before, Geohot was minty fresh, so he probably tried some overlooked detail the DEVs left behind and... Boing! The miracle happens! Btw, to the people doubting, Geo has some reputation so he definitely ain't lying.

He did dump lv1 or at least believes so. What will he do with it? Will he be able to extract the keys? We will see in the future. Perhaps we will see some homebrew soon, perhaps he will reach another brick wall... We will see.

Cheers

yeah sony is prolly gonna go upwards of 300K to keep this quiet... or they may not give a rats ass due to the size of blu-ray disc lol ... i on the other welcome downloading 20-50GB images on my 50Mbit connection... I WILL WIN MWUWHAHAHAH.... Fios, and Docsis 3 ftw. *buys 640GB harddrive for ps3, and blu-ray burner from new egg*

waits for geo to go over to the software boys to get some coding done

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News