Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Red Face

Sponsored Links
    it would suck to hack ps3 and it gets banned..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    @inginear : Mate, the code made for the cell (like the HV, lv0, lv1 and lv2) was compiled for it's native assembly, as you said, so, by definition it doesn't interpret those codes

According to GeoHot, the HV was natively written in C++. The remaining code probably used the same language as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good job guys! Hope this will open a new scenary !

Have fun and enjoy

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Slow, steady and consistent progress. Keep it up guys. Wish I had one iota of technical ability to be able to help

This is really the news that I was waiting for a long time ... now finally the hardware is arrived and CJPC will have his own dump of the hypervisor .

CJPC know very well the PS3 hardware architecture and he also own the PS3 test and the object of the desire of everyone in this community, the FAMOUS DECR-1000A OFFICIAL PS3 DEVELOPMENT TOOL ... it will be now very interesting see how this will go , for sure now will be possible have a dump also of the hypervisor of the test console and (maybe to much risk) PS3 TOOL and compare .

in poor word the REAL SHOW (After the GREAT GEOHOT SHOW) is coming .
    Last edited by Siggy12; 02-10-2010 at 03:40 AM

Thumbs Up Applause!

Good going Boys!

I wish you all the best in the world! If there is anything we (end-users) can do to assist you please let us know!

Again good work!

Thumbs Up

very nice news indeed, have fun playing with that CJPC

here's to hoping something is found in the dumps

Things are starting to heat up I see. I really didnt expect it to be moving this fast. I guess there is still loads to do - but all we need is one lucky break for an exploit to be made.

Banned User
    Hopefully we will have these dumps running in the wild soon enough... It really makes me wonder why it took so much time to do it... as there are enough so called "hackers" that play with PS3 hardware! somehow the PS3 does not have the dedication that X360 receives ...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by inginear View Post
    excellent news! i can't wait to learn more about programming (besides defining classes, using pointers and arrays) to help with stuff like this in the future. by the way, what language does the cell interpret? c? c++?

i know that sony, ibm, and toshiba had to implement an assembly language for the new architecture. just wondering if it can use a higher level language also. i'm sure they didn't write the ps3 os in pure assembly, or did they?
    Good question! So actually Assembly an old language!And its not to easy to programm by using Assembly language!
    And Assembly is need more power of hardware to work!

U can just do simply commands and actions by using assembly language but it will take more hardware power that C++.
    C++ programming language is simply the MOST usefull language its really modern than Assembly!
    Other OS is using C++

Playstation 3 Was Fully Build by using C/C++ programming language.

Actually my friend who r master in LINUX...said that i looked into ps3 and i can say that... Ps3 is Build on C++ and Really the same like Linux OS!

We opened Ps3 HDD and saw that all files are .bin so actually cool technology mr. SONY!
    Last edited by TUHTA; 02-10-2010 at 06:02 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News