PS3 goodies in Bulgaria

Guys, I live in Bulgaria and it's very frustrating that I don't have access to any of the Playstation goodies. For example we don't have a Store, TV or for that matter any access to Vidzone. Could please someone share some tips with me on how to access those? It will be good to have access at least to Vidzone. Thank you in advance.

Banned User

Simple solutions...

So lets' start...:
    PS Store can be accessed with a UK account but you would not be able to purchase anything (credit cards are not accepted - from Bulgaria/Romania - I live in Romania).
    If you really want to buy DLC you have to try a US account, where SOME of our credit cards get accepted!
    HOME - UK account.
    VIDZONE - UK account and a proxy server from UK, vidzone access is restricted with country filter and IP filter!

I recommend using a UK account for all of the above, being that aditional DLC requires same region games, so if you have KILLZONE 2 PAL the DLC from US will not work!

Simple really, but maybe with time we won't need all that... We are part of UE and no one seems to care...

Red Face

Thank you very much for the prompt response. I tried with proxy but all I managed to find on Google were dead links or paid proxy services. Could you please recommend a good proxy service?

And yes, we are a part of EU. Very frustrating considering the fact that people like me buy games every month and make Sony a good margine using fake US accounts just to be able to make use of things that should be within your grasp the moment you buy the console.

Banned User
    I don't know any.. sorry... I know somewhere on this forum if you search you'll find a discussion about vidzone where I wrote some working proxies and I think Idone bringed another one to the table... just cannot remember now... (use the search function!)

Don't worry you're not missing very much anyway...

Hi again, got it to load but the videos won't play. Anyways I'm not too worried because as you said nothing that I wouldn't miss. Took a look at the playlists and found nothing of interest.

Thank you very much for your help. Rep+ from me... and cheers Romania.