Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tried it but does not seem to do much, will wait for an updated english version

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sounds great, i will try the ripper later on.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried running this with wine ubuntu, no good...

Has anybody tested this with Tekken, It'd be cool to be able to burn it to a dvd since this is one of only two games I have...
    My blu ray is crapped out and wont read BD discs.

Most of the ps3 games have large files which contain the audio and video files and also the language files, so if you car`nt see them you cannot rip them out.A bit like .rar file or .zip, there are tools to extract these large files and then repack them. let's hope there will be an update to open these large files...

Here is the English version. It was edited by someone at psx scene. Its not my work. All credit goes to him, I just couldn't remember the name.
    Attached Files Attached Files

For what games this program works? I have tried 2 games and the size remain the same, nothing ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by f455tty View Post
    PS3_UPDATE folder and its contents PS3UPDAT.PUP can safely delete or not to download from torrents, it is not necessary, although it takes more than 250 megabytes of disk space. Without it, all games work.
    I wish you knew how to put together a sentence better. This seems like valuable information, but it is lost in translation.

Great App, but there still a lot of bugs to work out before it will work completely, and not to mention, the need of an english version will be a huge improvement...

Quote Originally Posted by shummyr View Post
    Great App, but there still a lot of bugs to work out before it will work completely, and not to mention, the need of an english version will be a huge improvement...
    2 posts above my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbieballs View Post
    I wish you knew how to put together a sentence better. This seems like valuable information, but it is lost in translation.
    He means you can rip out the PS3UPDAT.PUP in every game and save 250MB of downloading when you aquire a game through torrent (if you download a game instead of backing up your own)

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News