Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For me it just crashes, when I choose fetch game list.. unhandled exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Oh well might be my computer that's wacked..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i had this same problem all i did was run as admin, and also it accures with more than 10 games in a gamez folder. It also takes forever to check for the games in the games folder also. It took like 10 mins to read all the games but it did work tho. awesome app too.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, everybody regarding problems with this app should make sure you got the latest Net Framework installed. It doesn't matter how many game you got. I got about 40 on my hdd and it scans within seconds. Also the biggest advantage is the dl you get. Its Fullspeed instead of Dl through your ps3.

Greets Modmate

Question

Where do you put the updates in your folders of the games. Thanks.

racer0018

You have to install it using the * Install Package Files on XMB.

Needs ftp client to talk directly to the PS3.

I thought we need to overwrite the backup games on ext/int drive with what these pkg do install on PS3 under devhdd0/game...

Yes, the .pkg installs the update on dev_hdd0/game/TITLEID/.

PS3 Game Updater v1.2 – Now With FTP Support

Changelog:

- Version 1.2

+ Added exporting list to csv file.

+ Fully already downloaded updated will be skipped.

+ Added FTP scan support (Experimental). Switch to “PS3 FTP” from the menu. The application will scan the directory of your choice for the games installed, and return a list, just like HDD scan. To edit locations of the games folder, edit the settings.ini. Edit “FTPLocations” parameter, each location seperated by a “,”. Updates downloaded through FTP scan will be saved under the “PS3 Game Updater Updates (FTP Scan)” in the aplication directory.

* Note: this process could take a while, depending on the amount of sub-directories of your games directory.

+ Added shortcuts:
    F1 – About
    F2 – Settings
    Ctrl+Shift+S – Export as csv

+ Minor and not-so-minor bug fixes.

Greets Modmate

Hi thanks for this great piece of software.. Currently tried it via ftp : scanning for hours and nothing to know if it's doing something or not :

Could you insert a field to show what it is currently scanning through ftp ? So by doing this we could know if scanning is 'really' in progress or something has hang it.

Scanning for 56min. : ps3 games directory is made of 15 games (150GB approximatively) using gaia manager 2.06 to enable ftp / launching filezilla simultaneously report connectivity : ok

Blocked on scanning dialog with no hang (i can hit cancel with no crash) Perhaps it's not enough time but fetching directory in cache with filezilla is done within a minute or so... any clue or feedback someone ?

Thx in advance, regards.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News