Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i changed the gui already lol i couldn't stand watching something that looks like it was written by a 13 year old.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please share with some photos??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    not worth taking a photo. i just put my name and lololololo instead of the website at the bottom

nice app, ugly GUI hehe will change hopefully its not like we need to watch the tv while transferring

i love the how it makes us not need to use usb to transfer cuz that would just suck (speed wize) lol FTP gives me high speed 40-50mbit thats really nice,

Thanks a lot contributors for the effort put it all the nice homebrew, PS3 scene rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Field View Post
    Cool, might give this a go.

The answer - direct connection to your PC from PS3 via CAT5e network cable. Previously going through router and getting dead connections every couple of minutes. Used a 20 foot cable and it ran great.
    Hi Field, A quick question for you. When you say "The answer - direct connection to your PC from PS3 via CAT5e network cable." What do you mean by that!?! Straight Through Cable or Patch Cable (X-Over) by means of the cable being a CAT5e Standards. Thanks for you time.

Quote Originally Posted by PiLLeMaNN View Post
    Hi Field, A quick question for you. When you say "The answer - direct connection to your PC from PS3 via CAT5e network cable." What do you mean by that!?! Straight Through Cable or Patch Cable (X-Over) by means of the cable being a CAT5e Standards. Thanks for you time.
    Crossed Over cable unless your PC can detect / change automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Crossed Over cable unless your PC can detect / change automatically.
    Thanks Grandpa for clarifying that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PiLLeMaNN View Post
    Well a straight cable from ps3 to my laptop worked without the need to a Router/Switch or crossed cable

wow sweet update to the ftp app, good work guys

We are waiting for more

it worked for me!! fast and safe!!!

thanks!!!

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News