Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Indeed - it is a nice release, although, the GUI is a bit, well, obtrusive to say the least!

However, I was chatting with the guy behind Team blackb0x tonight, as I seem to do nearly every night - and passed along some simple IP address displaying code, so if there is a next version, I'd expect an IP address to show on screen.

Nevertheless, thanks for the praise, but it just helps build upon the new PS3 Homebrew community, and hopefully there will be more great releases to come from everyone, its insane what's come about in just the past few weeks!
    Dude you got the ball rolling big time though. You jump started the scene without a doubt. Awesome job!

Sponsored Links

Red Face

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tifozi1 View Post
    Would have respected them more had they not taken a stab a CJPC with "doesn't suck" comment. Are they serious? Don't do this blackb0x. I'm not downloading this on principle.
    Thanks - but go ahead and download it, I know mine sucked (said something along those lines in my readme!)

It was first, and buggy as hell - but, I suppose it helped "pave the way", just think in the past few weeks, ability to edit the flash, transfer all kinds of games and saves (and all magical other data). Game edits, and there is of course, the emu's coming about, and more to come I'm sure!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by theguy99 View Post
    In the first picture is he signed into psn??
    lol crap, i think so! the secrets of the ps3 homebrew devs :'(

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK, so a new FTP is newsworthy. But has anyone figured out the real question with this release... how is it that he is online with PSN ?

yea they showed that screenshot on purpose.. I hope whatever they have we'll get a peak at

Thanks for the last 2 posts clarifying the situation CJPC and that this actually came with some collaboration from you! Maybe I read too much(but notice Grandpa saw it too initially) and English can be funny especially across different time zones Perhaps they could have added a note of thanks to your first release? Would have gone a long way in showing appreciation and scene solidarity

Oh well. Go team blackb0x.

Quote Originally Posted by datalogger View Post
    OK, so a new FTP is newsworthy. But has anyone figured out the real question with this release... how is it that he is online with PSN ?
    TEST units (and TOOL's for that fact) can be signed onto PSN and still run the code

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    TEST units (and TOOL's for that fact) can be signed onto PSN and still run the code
    We hope that with some custom firmware we will be able to do this too.

anyway thank you for the first realese of the FTP CJ and thank You Blackb0x for the V2.

Cool, might give this a go.

Though as off last night I was getting speeds of 40mb/s with CJPC PS3 FTP with no failed transfers and only 3 hang ups (due to the game PAIN). Transfered 60000 files in one session.

The answer - direct connection to your PC from PS3 via CAT5e network cable. Previously going through router and getting dead connections every couple of minutes. Used a 20 foot cable and it ran great.

I found a "bug" with the new version.

I have a program that searches the PS3 drives for information and it appears it's possible to send commands too quickly causing the server to fail while changing directories.

I'm not having any issues with the "original" version.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News