Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Your PS3 IP address is in your network settings.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No need for that - just check your connection status in the system menu of PS3 - it shows your IP address as well

And - I DO agree that the screen is a bit UGLY eyesore

They're also being unnecessary harsh in their info file - without first FTP from CJCP there will be NO majority of the homebrew we have right now - so SHUT UP your arrogant pricks and show some respect!
    Last edited by GrandpaHomer; 09-24-2010 at 03:28 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    True!! CJPC is the gasoline!!!

So confirmed to work transferring more than one at a time and passive connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    So confirmed to work transferring more than one at a time and passive connection?
    Yes. Passive and multiple connections work just fine

Indeed - it is a nice release, although, the GUI is a bit, well, obtrusive to say the least!

However, I was chatting with the guy behind Team blackb0x tonight, as I seem to do nearly every night - and passed along some simple IP address displaying code, so if there is a next version, I'd expect an IP address to show on screen.

Nevertheless, thanks for the praise, but it just helps build upon the new PS3 Homebrew community, and hopefully there will be more great releases to come from everyone, its insane what's come about in just the past few weeks!

WinHex fixes the huge eye sore... i'm a minimalist and do not feel like having blackbox burned into my screen!

Nice- Thanks for this.

Would have respected them more had they not taken a stab a CJPC with "doesn't suck" comment. Are they serious? Don't do this blackb0x. I'm not downloading this on principle.

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Indeed - it is a nice release, although, the GUI is a bit, well, obtrusive to say the least!

However, I was chatting with the guy behind Team blackb0x tonight, as I seem to do nearly every night - and passed along some simple IP address displaying code, so if there is a next version, I'd expect an IP address to show on screen.

Nevertheless, thanks for the praise, but it just helps build upon the new PS3 Homebrew community, and hopefully there will be more great releases to come from everyone, its insane what's come about in just the past few weeks!
    Thanks for sharing that code and thanks for the initial release which gave us first FTP access. i'm happy to see such sharing and activity in a short amount of time as well

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News