Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A+ worked like a charm, transfer rate 12-25 way better then my 2mb/s.. wow this need to be sticked.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello. Looking for Help. I got my At90 in the mail and wanted to try. I didnt have enough room on my internal hdd to backup a game so I ftp'd into the ps3 and copied the game, home, savedata and theme folders from hdd0 to my pc. I formatted my disc and cleared room.

The problem is that when I copy these folders back onto the ps3, it doesnt recognize them. The game saves are my biggest concern, but of course would like to have all my trophies back as well. I know the saves work just fine, as I can move them to a usb stick and move them over to the ps3 one at a time and that works.

Since I have ALOT of game saves, is there a way to move my backed up content (saves and trophies) over to the ps3 and it be recognized?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A good Cat5e cable can technically run at Gigabit speeds as long as both hosts (in this case the PS3 and your PC) have quality Gigabit interface cards. In a regular 100Mbit network Cat5e only uses 2 pairs (4 wires), but with Gigabit all 4 pairs (8 wires) are used. Cat6 can have better throughput over a longer distance though because of it's tighter spec and the fact that it has more twists per inch, giving it better resistance to interference. Cat6 is also capable of up to 10Gbit speed, so it is future-proof.

So, if you have a Cat5e cable lying around there is really no need to go get a Cat6 cable.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    most internet providers will give you a cat5e.

I'll have to start doing that using the wifi takes forever.

how can i do the bridge connections step at windows xp?

i connected the ps3 to router second port, what should i do know? please help.

thank you for this release

Quote Originally Posted by id10terror View Post
    A good Cat5e cable can technically run at Gigabit speeds as long as both hosts (in this case the PS3 and your PC) have quality Gigabit interface cards. In a regular 100Mbit network Cat5e only uses 2 pairs (4 wires), but with Gigabit all 4 pairs (8 wires) are used. Cat6 can have better throughput over a longer distance though because of it's tighter spec and the fact that it has more twists per inch, giving it better resistance to interference. Cat6 is also capable of up to 10Gbit speed, so it is future-proof.

So, if you have a Cat5e cable lying around there is really no need to go get a Cat6 cable.
    True, I wired my house with cat5e and get upwards of 680 mbps both ways.

you can someone help me on how to install this on my ps3?

Is your PS3 running CFW or is jailbroken? If it is just unrar the .rar file and put the .PKG file on a USB stick and install it via the "Install package files" option.

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News