Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by zeromx View Post
    Well somewhat yes, here is what i did. you need: Demo Manager v1.0
    If you haven't already, maybe you should compare your unpacked retail pkg with an actual PSN game that you own. That may reveal something interesting that could help with the licensing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I did like in the guide. result:filezilla says ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server. I cant connect to my ps3? Ideas ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is there somebody here who is jailbreaking with their TI-84? because the flash program i got on mine seems to not support the possibility to play the backups i make.

If somebody do have a link for the flash "file" which allows me to play my own backups and/or ripped games id like to know.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimsor View Post
    I did like in the guide. result:filezilla says ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server. I cant connect to my ps3? Ideas ?
    I'm having the exact same problem... used FlashFXP and cuteFTP too... why isn't it working? can someone help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    If you haven't already, maybe you should compare your unpacked retail pkg with an actual PSN game that you own. That may reveal something interesting that could help with the licensing.
    Excellent idea, but i cannot download 2 of the PSN and unpack it on ps3, as it will replace it. I need someone to download Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Demo or Super Street Fighter II: HD Remix Demo, unpack via the method i explained before and somehow upload it.

NPEB00036 - Super Street Fighter II: HD Remix
    NPEB00087 - Marvel Vs Capcom 2
    Last edited by zeromx; 09-18-2010 at 11:38 AM

Last night I was not so careful or lucky and while I had filezilla open and ftp running I went to delete a file off my desktop, well for some odd reason filezilla started deleting a folder that for the love of me I have no idea what the name was because I went into panic mode and swiftly terminated the connection, but it deleted the contents of the folder and the folder itself.

Well when I rebooted my PS3 my theme was reset, the date was reset and after testing ps1/2/3 and blurays movies I breathed a breath of fresh air. Then I went to reset my audio and hdmi settings, when I noticed the pretty autoupdate flower icon command was not there!

I have no idea what else could be missing or if my ps3 will try to autoupdate itself, I have since taken my ps3 off of my network and connected it to an offline pc via crossover cable. So far everything I have tested, JB utilities and all, has worked. So here is to keeping my fingers crossed that the next time I boot my ps3 I won't be looking at a $600 paperweight.

Quote Originally Posted by ssjandres View Post
    I'm having the exact same problem... used FlashFXP and cuteFTP too... why isn't it working? can someone help me please?
    In order, do not deviate from these steps. read a step, do a step.

PS3 unplugged first, ethernet cable plugged in.

1. Ensure you have the ethernet cable attached to the ps3 and the pc.
    2. boot the ps3 in jb mode.
    3. go to the ftp and start ftp and stay there. stay there. ps3 should say ftp running.
    4. open filezilla as per inst and connect.

Well, I had already done that. Thanks anyway for your help... but i think it's probably related to the type of router i'm using and my internet service.

They'll probably start uploading games that have been backed up using awesomeFilemanager soon enough, anyway. So no trouble there with the 4gb+ files

Quote Originally Posted by ssjandres View Post
    Well, I had already done that. Thanks anyway for your help... but i think it's probably related to the type of router i'm using and my internet service.

They'll probably start uploading games that have been backed up using awesomeFilemanager soon enough, anyway. So no trouble there with the 4gb+ files
    Actually - "now" the method does not matter, any game dumped via the PS3 (not linux) should be totally identical to the disk - be it ftp, filemanager, or an app of your own concoction.

Unhappy

hi all, i'm new to this i have jb my ps3 and i am trying to do the step by step thing on how to connect my ps3 to my laptop with a ethernet cable using an earlier post on page 28, i have bridged my internet connection i have typed in my ip adress and router ip also my dns gateway on network settings on my ps3.

now when i test my connection i get ip address success then i get internet connection failed thats as far as i get i have got filezilla on my laptop already installed i have backup manager and ftp on my ps3 already is this the safest and easiest way to transfer files to the internal hdd of my ps3 without sony finding out and causing a ban...

Sponsored Links
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News