Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 422



  1. #361
    Contributor Darkzero51521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    57
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by saiyan23 View Post
    I can't even get this to run. I get this error: "An error occurred during the start operation. (80029519)"
    You have to jailbreak your ps3 every single time you powerup. And powercycle inbetween.

  2. #362
    Contributor saiyan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I do. In fact, I just redid the jail break and i'm still getting the same error.

  3. #363
    Contributor enohand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    70
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so this just goes on the root of the usb drive right? & then install from the app install option?

  4. #364
    Contributor GritHub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3
    Hi,

    i have a question regarding the PS3 firmware. So i just bought a new PS3 and it prompts me to upgrade the firmware. Since it's brand new, it will inevitably be upgraded to 3.42. How ever i want to stick with 3.41 since 3.42 version contains lots of problems.

    So can any of you tell me how it can be done?

    Thx...

  5. #365
    Contributor Apophys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5
    Please when will an update to fix Downloar PS3 FTP Problem from PS3 HDD?

  6. #366
    Contributor Jelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by GritHub View Post
    Hi,

    i have a question regarding the PS3 firmware. So i just bought a new PS3 and it prompts me to upgrade the firmware. Since it's brand new, it will inevitably be upgraded to 3.42. How ever i want to stick with 3.41 since 3.42 version contains lots of problems.

    So can any of you tell me how it can be done?

    Thx...
    Download the appropriate 3.41 firmware file by searching google or if your usa theres one in the downloads section on this site and put it on a USB stick and then goto system update in the ps3 menu and choose update via storage media and you should be done

  7. #367
    Member IslaTurbine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    163
    Last edited by IslaTurbine; 09-17-2010 at 10:49 AM

  8. #368
    Contributor zeromx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    221
    I need some volunteers who have jailbroken there ps3 to test out some PSN full games, PM anyone interested....

    Criteria: JB PS3 & FTP server.
    Last edited by zeromx; 09-17-2010 at 11:24 AM

  9. #369
    Registered User worstenbroodje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by zeromx View Post
    I need some volunteers who have jailbroken there ps3 to test out some PSN full games, PM anyone interested....

    Criteria: JB PS3 & FTP server.
    I would like to help you. add me as a friend. on-topic any research going on at the moment on where the frimware files are stored and what the update proces does?

  10. #370
    Contributor zeromx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by worstenbroodje View Post
    I would like to help you. add me as a friend.
    on-topic any research going on at the moment on where the frimwarefiles are stored and what the update proces does?
    Go to my profile and send me a PM, and i will send you all the information needed.

 

Sponsored Links
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News