Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by fcon View Post
    but the app isn't even starting in PS3..
    Sounds like your not booting the system with the dongle.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    Sounds like your not booting the system with the dongle.
    I'm using PSFreedom on iPhone 3G to boot my PS3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by fcon View Post
    but the app isn't even starting in PS3..
    are you sure you have the right local IP? and port 21? Use Filezilla if you aren't already. You do have the FTP app installed and running on the PS3 correct? There's no reason why you can't connect to it if you are doing all the previous suggestions.
    Last edited by Bishoff; 09-16-2010 at 03:00 AM

Do i need a orginal disc for the game to work when tranfered to the internel hdd? My bluray drive is dead. Thanks for any reply.

Quote Originally Posted by fest65 View Post
    Do i need a orginal disc for the game to work when tranfered to the internel hdd? My bluray drive is dead. Thanks for any reply.
    I'm not sure I understand your question correctly, but if you acquired a game and it's on your PC, you should be able to upload it to your PS3 without using the backup manager via FTP.

Unless there is some sort of patch the backup manager performs when copying to the HDD. You should be able to upload it to your PS3. I'm not sure where you need to put it however.

Quote Originally Posted by fest65 View Post
    for the moment you have to have a working bdplayer to play any backed up game, as its emulating boot process with one original game, in the future there is a high possibility you wont need it,

Quote Originally Posted by pasky View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your question correctly, but if you acquired a game and it's on your PC, you should be able to upload it to your PS3 without using the backup manager via FTP.

Unless there is some sort of patch the backup manager performs when copying to the HDD. You should be able to upload it to your PS3. I'm not sure where you need to put it however.
    well that will be possible but i see no point in copying a game over when it cant be played for now without a bd game disc xD
    Last edited by EiKii; 09-16-2010 at 10:15 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Question FTP

So before i connect my ps3 to my router, do i need to do anything specific to make sure the ps3 doesn't automatically update itself to 3.42?

Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by venomous2005; 09-16-2010 at 01:55 PM

Yes, you should disable automatic updates in system settings.

Launching games from internal hard drive

Quote Originally Posted by ryu40001 View Post
    scene release files work send them here dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ put your file here tested it myself
    Once the games are in that folder, how do I launch them from the PS3? Thanks for the help!

jamietmob

I can't even get this to run. I get this error: "An error occurred during the start operation. (80029519)"

It was asked before but I don't think it was ever answered. Its not anything on Filezillas end because the PS3 ftp server has to be started for Filezilla to be of use in the first place. I have an iphone 3g with 3.1.2 firmware. JB with PSgroove. In fact, the backup loader gives this same error. I assumed I jailbroken the ps3 correctly because if I hadn't, I wouldn't be able to install .pkgs in the first place.

Thanks guys, I'd appreciate any help.

Sponsored Links
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News