Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't even get it to conect to to see my ps3 drive. can some one who as got this working help me?

edit: sorted now...
    Last edited by corsasri; 09-15-2010 at 12:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by craidoug View Post
    - Password can be anything. Use "1".
    - The gamez folder should be all uppercase (GAMEZ) as the OS is UNIX based.
    - Very slow transfer speed is normal over WiFi.
    /facepalms

so used to Windows I forgot the whole case sensitive thing. I'm at work now, I'll try it when I get home, thanks

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    is there any way with the current functionality to move a directory to another place on the internal HDD?

I've transfered a directory over into the wrong place and it took ages so trying to see if there's a quicker way?

anyone else having the problem connecting where it says waiting for welcome message then just disconnects you?

i backed up some of my games to the internal drive then transferred them to my PC using the FTP. Now i dont know where to put them on my external drive. any clues? i put them in the root of the external under the folder called gamez.

so it looks like...

gamez\blusxxxx\

where blusxxxx is the folder of each game. They don't show up. Only the game i have on the internal drive is showing.

After I install it, when I try to start the service it says: An error occurred during the start operation. (80029519)

Am I doing something wrong?

Question

Any plans to release the source to this ftp server? At the very least, I'm curious to what hack you made and to what library to view all the contents of the file system.

Quote Originally Posted by fcon View Post
    After I install it, when I try to start the service it says: An error occurred during the start operation. (80029519)

Am I doing something wrong?
    Make sure you are not using passive mode. set max connections to 1 as well. That should fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by juicerc51 View Post
    i backed up some of my games to the internal drive then transferred them to my PC using the FTP. Now i dont know where to put them on my external drive. any clues? i put them in the root of the external under the folder called gamez.

so it looks like...

gamez\blusxxxx\

where blusxxxx is the folder of each game. They don't show up. Only the game i have on the internal drive is showing.
    You have to change gamez to GAMEZ. Must be in caps.
    Last edited by Bishoff; 09-16-2010 at 02:43 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    Make sure you are not using passive mode. set max connections to 1 as well. That should fix it.
    but the app isn't even starting in PS3..

I too am having an issue:

When I start NHL 11, it stays on the loading screen and doesn't go anywhere. Has anyone had this problem and managed to fix it somehow?

Sponsored Links
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News